Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 01:23 PM

Re: Have you ever been on strike?

Originally Posted by basser ->
You can really be proud of your actions and have a good laugh at the disruption you caused to many commuters
Yes, it's nothing to be proud of Joe.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Yes, it's nothing to be proud of Joe.

On the contrary, I'm very proud of it !!! - We stopped Senior Managers from doing something which was specifically contrary to a negotiated agreement.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
On the contrary, I'm very proud of it !!! - We stopped Senior Managers from doing something which was specifically contrary to a negotiated agreement.
But what about the inconvenience to commuters - those very same people who want to get to work. I.e. the people you are trying to look after?
Causing massive disruption isn't clever.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
But what about the inconvenience to commuters - those very same people who want to get to work. I.e. the people you are trying to look after?
Causing massive disruption isn't clever.

I agree.

This is my point Floydy. It's great to have a union behind us when we need it but they seem more interested in the disruption they cause rather than the industry they represent. Pathetic really. Bullies I suppose.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top