Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:59 AM

Re: Does the pain ever stop

Originally Posted by summer ->
A big hug for LQ....just cause she is lovely and should not be feeling sad xx
Thank you summer and everyone for your kind words. I know I m not alone in grief but last night I truly did feel very alone. I m still sad but feeling better this morning just last night I was overwhelmed with sadness. Life has to go on somehow. Xxxx
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:58 AM

Sending you a huge hug, LQ.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 11:53 AM

I think most of us older members have had someone dear to them passed on at some time or other. I have anyway and what helped was talking about it. even to your local clergy if no one else.
One never ever forgets but eventually learns to live with it, if you don't it will lead to depression ( been there ain't pleasant).
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Thank you summer and everyone for your kind words. I know I m not alone in grief but last night I truly did feel very alone. I m still sad but feeling better this morning just last night I was overwhelmed with sadness. Life has to go on somehow. Xxxx
Haven't you got a friend you can talk to about your grief? I have one & it did help.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Haven't you got a friend you can talk to about your grief? I have one & it did help.
My best friend and I share in each others grief as she lost her brother the year after I lost my sister. They had both died suddenly. We are a tremendous support for each other. It's just as someone said, grief comes in waves and last night was a tidal wave. Xx
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

20-02-2019, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Sending you a huge hug, LQ.
Thx jazzi xx
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 04:33 PM

I'll keep it short and sweet Queenie . . . .

Time really does heal you know, so be kind to yourself while it does. x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:48 PM

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so sad LQ. It makes me sad to read about it. I don't know the answer I'm afraid.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2019, 04:01 AM

Oh, LQ, it's good you are able to share your feelings with others. Hopefully this will help you. Know how blessed you were to have had your sister and all the good parts of your lives. There are wonderful memories in spite of the sadness of your loss.
She must have known what a wonderful sister she had, too. XX

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top