Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 06:43 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone,

Just back from my early walk - went through the little woodland today - a bit dark and gloomy - but lovely.

Going to spend today studying.

Have a fun day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 08:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who follow.

Cold again here. Bright or sunny spells are forecast with showers in places. Maximum temperature 6ºC.

Another day to myself doing what I wish, mainly though it will be a day of keeping warm.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning all

I feel that Christmas is well and truly on it's way...the village lights were switched on yesterday and it all looks so festive...so after a busy day yesterday nothing much planned today....Will probably meet pals later for a drink depends how hubby feels.

Have a lovely day all whatever's planned

Big day for Swimmy....hope it all goes to plan swims
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:25 AM

Good morning everybody.

I had planned to go Christmas shopping with my granddaughter today but I have a smashed wing mirror on the car due to clipping the corner of a stationary lorry yesterday. I thought it best not to go anywhere busy. I need both mirrors for parking.

Instead I will potter about at home - maybe write my Christmas cards.

Hope all goes well for swimmy today & that he is ready in time..

Have a good day all.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:41 AM

Morning everyone
Nothing planned today, might go out later, not sure, looks too cold to be outside, have a good day all...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone just back from our walk, very chilly and although the rain has stopped the flooding in the fields doesn't seem to be receding.

I got my few Christmas cards written yesterday so that is a good job out of the way.
I want to check the kitchen cupboards this morning to make sure I have a good stock of things in case the weather gets bad and to avoid shopping any more than necessary during the Christmas rush.
Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 10:39 AM

Good morning all very chilly here after a frost last night.

Didn’t sleep well last night so feeling a bit muzzy headed this morning. Hoping to sleep better tonight as we’re going to Cardiff for the day tomorrow ... don’t want to miss the train.

Swimmy exciting day today, I hope all goes well for Guy’s arrival.

Enjoy your day everyone, keep warm.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 10:49 AM

Good morning to you all! As nobody has mentioned it, including myself in my earlier post – White Rabbits and all that on this the first day of December 2019!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2019, 12:47 PM

Good (late) morning - I was a bit late in getting up today but who cares? I've since got the patio door runners going smoothly by giving them a good clean. Also cycled to the doctor's surgery to drop the prescriptions in.

Family will be visiting us later.

Have the best possible day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top