Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 12:51 PM

Re: Can I have a tortoise?

Originally Posted by Matchu ->
Speedy gathers his daisies. Intelligent creatures evoke the old memories of Harry micro pig. My partner & I fed him premium science the science, but he said royal cat food royal cat food in gravy, or Harry helped himself he could open the fridge should have bought his own fridge thats what, literally ballooned 1000 x the size we were at wits end. scrap metal chaps gave him a good home, they like big pigs they said. Never knew about that normally horses I thought?

Yeah, I bet he looked good jointed up in their freezer.

I'm outa this thread, because I think it's a wind up.
It's too stupid to be anything else.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yeah, I bet he looked good jointed up in their freezer.

I'm outa this thread, because I think it's a wind up.
It's too stupid to be anything else.
either that or Matchu is using an online translator.
Matchu
Scarborough
Matchu is male  Matchu has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2020, 04:19 PM

Im sorry
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2020, 12:05 AM

I agree. The tortoises I'm familiar with require a very warm climate. If you lived in the Caribbean Islands I'd say go for it. But in the UK ? No way !

If you are still serious, go to a large zoo and talk with the reptile keep about what they feed tortoises and their environmental needs.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top