Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 06:39 PM

Re: Revenge...

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
That's me too, I have no time at all for people who have treated me badly. For that reason they simply no longer exist in any shape or form. They would never get any help from me, whatever the circumstances might be.

I do the same, see the first line of my signature. To hold the thoughts of wreaking any personal revenge just makes for bitterness, that is extremely harmful and can eat a person up from the inside. Far better just to wait for Karma, it has proved to work too and in far more satisfactory ways than I could ever devise, or carry out legally.
But where is the fun in that? , my personal revenge still fills me with the warm glow of schadenfreude.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
But where is the fun in that? , my personal revenge still fills me with the warm glow of schadenfreude.
If you wish to have fun with revenge then that's an entirely different kind of revenge. I am talking about serious revenge but without screwing yourself up by being bitter about the thoughts of trying to get revenge. Just waiting for Karma and then seeing things happen is better and far more satisfying in a different kind of way. That is from personal experience too.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 07:01 PM

If you wish to have fun with revenge then that's an entirely different kind of revenge. I am talking about serious revenge but without screwing yourself up by being bitter about the thoughts of trying to get revenge. Just waiting for Karma and then seeing things happen is better and far more satisfying in a different kind of way. That is from personal experience too.

Baz, l totally agree about not being bitter but letting Karma kick in at some point.....and l truly believe it does!!

I could never cut someone’s clothes up, cut the sleeves off their shirts, scratch/damage their car, put their finest vintage wines on the neighbours’ door steps, as that says more about you, not them!
Someone l know when finding out her husband was having an affair, smashed up all his antique Toby jugs. Is it any wonder, he had an affair married to a spiteful nutter like that?
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 07:08 PM

Ahh,
Karma is a belief that whatever you do will come back to you, either in this life or the next. It is embraced by followers of Buddhism, Hinduism, and others around the world. For some this is not only deeds, but thoughts and words as well.
Of course that is a load of old Bowlocks, hoping that something or someone will revenge your hurt in the future instead of facing the problem and exacting revenge yourself ..and instead let it fester inside your head..
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 07:25 PM

Ahh,
Of course that is a load of old Bowlocks, hoping that something or someone will revenge your hurt in the future instead of facing the problem and exacting revenge yourself ..and instead let it fester inside your head..
Is it a load of bowlocks?

The bloke who did my ex husband and me out of some money got his comeuppance soon after and broke his hand and couldn’t work for months. Then he died 3 years later.

A woman colleague who was a horrible, jealous bully and made my life hell at times didn’t fare well either. I did my ‘izzy wizzy’ on her and the next day... her car engine seized up! Oh dear, how sad!
Whoops, now does that say more about me, than her?

I did my ‘izzy wizzy’ on other nice people and they won money on the Lottery!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Baz, l totally agree about not being bitter but letting Karma kick in at some point.....and l truly believe it does!!

I could never cut someone’s clothes up, cut the sleeves off their shirts, scratch/damage their car, put their finest vintage wines on the neighbours’ door steps, as that says more about you, not them!
Someone l know when finding out her husband was having an affair, smashed up all his antique Toby jugs. Is it any wonder, he had an affair married to a spiteful nutter like that?

Art.....I have never taken revenge...even as an unbeliever.

But...about 2yrs....ago......I was badly bullied by a male neighbour.....it’s a long story,but he got right into my face,...he then proceeded to pick up my garden box,which was full of weeds and dirt....threw it all over my car space.

A couple of weeks later at about 1 am in the morning,I went to their garden,up turned one of his garden pots...threw the soil all over his garden...then added some dog s..t.............
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

27-07-2020, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Art.....I have never taken revenge...even as an unbeliever.

But...about 2yrs....ago......I was badly bullied by a male neighbour.....it’s a long story,but he got right into my face,...he then proceeded to pick up my garden box,which was full of weeds and dirt....threw it all over my car space.

A couple of weeks later at about 1 am in the morning,I went to their garden,up turned one of his garden pots...threw the soil all over his garden...then added some dog s..t.............
Ooooh Pauline, l understand your madness with him but l couldn’t have done that!
You should’ve hung on and honestly it would’ve come back on him.
Anyway, l hope it was a really massive slushy one!
Vlad
West Midlands UK

27-07-2020, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Is it a load of bowlocks?

The bloke who did my ex husband and me out of some money got his comeuppance soon after and broke his hand and couldn’t work for months. Then he died 3 years later.

A woman colleague who was a horrible, jealous bully and made my life hell at times didn’t fare well either. I did my ‘izzy wizzy’ on her and the next day... her car engine seized up! Oh dear, how sad!
Whoops, now does that say more about me, than her?

I did my ‘izzy wizzy’ on other nice people and they won money on the Lottery!
I put it down to coincidence
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 07:56 PM

A friend of Mrs M had concerns about her husbands health, after using his tooth brush to clean the toilet pan, after finding out he was carrying on with a younger woman from work.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2020, 08:01 PM

I put it down to coincidence

Vlad, be careful.... don't up set her.... you never know.

And definitely don't go winding up Pauline

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top