Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Frankie1944
Herts uk
Frankie1944 is female  Frankie1944 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 06:16 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning to everyone. Dull and cloudy here at the moment but still very humid. Going to eldest daughters this afternoon for dinner.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 06:31 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

Dull here also - but due to be hot later with a chance of storms.

Will be following instructions and resting, foot elevated, on the sofa with a cat or two and a stack of DVDs.

Home made smoked haddock fish cakes, baby potatoes, carrots and broccoli for dinner - all prepped ready just to cook when the hunger goblins strike.

Have a safe day
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 07:08 AM

Good morning all, dull with drizzle here too but with a sunny afternoon they say.

Just about to head off to the forest for an hour before a bit more diy and fruit picking, more blackberries are ready and we getting towards the last of the bluberries I think.

Have a pleasant day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 07:13 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm glad your foot is mending Tabby.... keep doing as you are told

I'm still on lockdown here so it's a bit boring to be honest I keep telling myself it will all be over soon....please god

At least we have glorious weather so it's not all bad...stay safe everyone and have a great Sunday
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 07:25 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

Dull as dishwater here, still got the lights on.

A morning sorting some more out and then an afternoon watching the F!.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 07:30 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's quite cool comfortable here at the moment.

Hoping it doesn't get too hot as I really would like to get out in the garden today.

I really hated the heat yesterday - It makes me depressed & lifeless..

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 07:42 AM

Good morning everyone, What a hot night! too hot for sleeping. Have a good day, take care and please stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone dull and cool at the moment and I am racing to get some baking done before it gets hot

Enjoy your day
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

It's quite cool comfortable here at the moment.

Hoping it doesn't get too hot as I really would like to get out in the garden today.

I really hated the heat yesterday - It makes me depressed & lifeless..

Have a good day all.
It does that to me as well, Carol.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2020, 10:15 AM

Evening all, I haven't been out all day, it has been wet, 10mm yesterday but heaps of heavy rain all day. Minor to major flooding up and down the south coast

The coastal town of Moruya is being evacuated as I type and some of Wollongong roads are flooded cutting off suburbs and homesteads.

More rain coming too.

At least we are not in drought and the dams are filling up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top