Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 09:57 PM

Re: 'Dead' PM walking !!!

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I say...I do apologise, I really don't know what comes over me sometimes
Not the W word.... the B word.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:02 PM

Poor Corbyn he had to come up with an excuse not to have a meeting with May because he has nothing to say so he invented the 'must take no deal off the table' to get himself out of trouble.

He must have been so relieved when the confidence motion he was pushed into making failed, the last thing he would want now is an election. Win or lose he would have been torn apart by factions in his own party who have been able to stay silent up till now.
His best hope is that May will get the blame for any poor outcome to our leaving the EU manufactured by the remainers many of whom are in his own party then he might get elected.

I am waiting for Dennis Skinner to have his say to Corbyn in public if we end up staying in the EU.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:10 PM

He's managed to really annoy me but then I wondered is he just being very naughty because if he can get her to say no to the no deal it could split the tories and if that happened well imagine ....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:16 PM

It just smells a little too much of "parliament politics" (with a lower case "p") than national Politics.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not the W word.... the B word.
Heeheehee!

And you really thought I was covered in confusion!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
He's managed to really annoy me but then I wondered is he just being very naughty because if he can get her to say no to the no deal it could split the tories and if that happened well imagine ....
So he split the tories ... let’s say he forces another election tomorrow .... then what ? Let’s look at labour as it’s 99% remain... yet look at the brexit map and it’s mostly labour areas that voted out so do you think they would get support? Yeah right !!
Then let’s look at Tory ... well on this last two years performance who would put them in charge again?

So I’d imagine if an election tomorrow then 52% wouldn’t vote at all , Jeremy would offer free sweets to kids and remainers would vote labour just to remain .... so there we have it ... the country really stuffed , Jeremy and that genius Dianne Abbott running the show , the Eu would I imagine then look at those pair and cranki in Scotland and kick us out !!!!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2019, 11:33 PM

Too many meals, and not enough urgency. Simples.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Heeheehee!

And you really thought I was covered in confusion!
Nah
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
So he split the tories ... let’s say he forces another election tomorrow .... then what ? Let’s look at labour as it’s 99% remain... yet look at the brexit map and it’s mostly labour areas that voted out so do you think they would get support? Yeah right !!
Then let’s look at Tory ... well on this last two years performance who would put them in charge again?

So I’d imagine if an election tomorrow then 52% wouldn’t vote at all , Jeremy would offer free sweets to kids and remainers would vote labour just to remain .... so there we have it ... the country really stuffed , Jeremy and that genius Dianne Abbott running the show , the Eu would I imagine then look at those pair and cranki in Scotland and kick us out !!!!!
I don't disagree at all but they are all IMO playing politics and not thinking of the country. I am beginning to think JC has been in the political bubble too long and while he has good ideas can't run a party at all and probably as he can't do that won' t be able to run a country either.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't disagree at all but they are all IMO playing politics and not thinking of the country. I am beginning to think JC has been in the political bubble too long and while he has good ideas can't run a party at all and probably as he can't do that won' t be able to run a country either.
Wasn't he asked to stand down as leader by a great many of LP members a while ago but he refused?

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top