Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2019, 10:20 PM

Re: Bad news for the middle Classes

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Realist was only making a point Julie .
You have often mentioned Grace and her school in your posts.
Perhaps you could read the thread before commenting too muddy as it was swimfeeders yet again keeping inaccurate notes on my life and making comments about things he has gathered over the years. Making big mistakes and showing his jealousy of a child having a decent education for some reason he dislikes her having a small chance of living to end of her school career. Because she would die in the state system. Her health is poor and she needs a teaching aide that the private bursary pays for.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 12:13 AM

With respect. We're all (by definition) 50+ years old. Please could you refrain from bringing political comments involving a minor on here?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Perhaps you could read the thread before commenting too muddy as it was swimfeeders yet again keeping inaccurate notes on my life and making comments about things he has gathered over the years. Making big mistakes and showing his jealousy of a child having a decent education for some reason he dislikes her having a small chance of living to end of her school career. Because she would die in the state system. Her health is poor and she needs a teaching aide that the private bursary pays for.
I beg pardon I meant Swims .
However I don't think it's right or fair to say anyone is jealous or dislikes a child getting a decent education.
And children get decent educations and help if they have a disability in state schools too.

This is what comes of personalising posts .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2019, 09:54 AM

I beg pardon I meant Swims .
However I don't think it's right or fair to say anyone is jealous or dislikes a child getting a decent education.
And children get decent educations and help if they have a disability in state schools too.

This is what comes of personalising posts .
Perhaps you could tell that to swim as he is the one keeping a list and bringing it out time and again. BTW we are I believe allowed to post about our families there is no rule we can't others do it and just because you don't doesn't mean others shouldn't. But posting about your own family is one thing taking odd bits of information about a person without linking to why they have what they do and even telling lies really is a step too far and very creepy IMO
Consider a child that is so bright she out preformed at her state school, consider a child needs help getting from one class room to another. In the state system she would wither and be put with kids who have challenging behaviours but where she won her place they stretch her brain. They don't make her disabilities the whole of her they appreciate her brain.

If anyone actually read my personal posts they would know all that. So to use it as a fact against me in a political thread not even one about education system is unforgivable.
That you cheer him on is also unforgivable and I see someone cheering you on too unforgivable.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

21-01-2019, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
With respect. We're all (by definition) 50+ years old. Please could you refrain from bringing political comments involving a minor on here?
Thank you, it's not first time and won't be the last the facts aren't even true unforgivable reaction to being unable to talk about political views sensibly. Designed to close down a persons opinion, something forums are built to allow us to explore I thought.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2019, 09:06 AM

Julie this is not so .
It's personalising discussions that closes them down .
Now Swims is made to feel like a baddie when he was only stating a possible scenario .
One that would appear highly likely under a labour government
No one ill wishes you or your child .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-01-2019, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Perhaps you could tell that to swim as he is the one keeping a list and bringing it out time and again. BTW we are I believe allowed to post about our families there is no rule we can't others do it and just because you don't doesn't mean others shouldn't. But posting about your own family is one thing taking odd bits of information about a person without linking to why they have what they do and even telling lies really is a step too far and very creepy IMO
Consider a child that is so bright she out preformed at her state school, consider a child needs help getting from one class room to another. In the state system she would wither and be put with kids who have challenging behaviours but where she won her place they stretch her brain. They don't make her disabilities the whole of her they appreciate her brain.

If anyone actually read my personal posts they would know all that. So to use it as a fact against me in a political thread not even one about education system is unforgivable.
That you cheer him on is also unforgivable and I see someone cheering you on too unforgivable.
Julie you are very lucky to get help for your daughter and I feel sure everyone is very glad for you both
There are hundreds of children out there with disabilities who cannot get help .
They have to take their chances with ' children who have challenging behaviours '
Yet they too may have disalbilities that are not immediately visible like autism they too might have a brain .
It's not a matter of cheering people on .
You are not a victim here this is just a discussion .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

22-01-2019, 10:16 AM

Julie this is not so .
It's personalising discussions that closes them down .
Now Swims is made to feel like a baddie when he was only stating a possible scenario .
One that would appear highly likely under a labour government
No one ill wishes you or your child .
And swim personalised it muddy not me. If you want to say people can't speak of their families at all I suggest this forum may not be best place as a lot of us talk about our families even swim does it. But no one uses that against him. No excuse for doing it and it's creepy keeping list of things you learn about a person very creepy indeed. Why would a man need to do that ? there is no reason I can think of that would excuse it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

22-01-2019, 10:18 AM

Julie you are very lucky to get help for your daughter and I feel sure everyone is very glad for you both
There are hundreds of children out there with disabilities who cannot get help .
They have to take their chances with ' children who have challenging behaviours '
Yet they too may have disalbilities that are not immediately visible like autism they too might have a brain .
It's not a matter of cheering people on .
You are not a victim here this is just a discussion .
And that wasn't why she got her place it just helps her. She was out stripping the school she was originally in and as an orphan got into a programme that was available locally to win a place in a school that would stretch her. Lucky ? only if losing her mum and being disabled is lucky.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

22-01-2019, 10:38 AM

Please don't put any guilt trips on me Julie .
Yes she is lucky as many others are not.
She has you and and your husband so is no longer orphaned
Grace is not the only child to lose a parent and have a disability.
I really don't think it's fair to cudgel posters with your personal circumstances .

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top