Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:29 PM

Re: LGBT thing is getting stupid

I think I've got it now Longdogs.....
I'm going to purchase the Gynosexual Mug, it will make a change from the one I'm using now which states:- 'YORKSHIRE LEGEND'

Gynosexual

Someone that is sexually attracted to feminin individuals, or woman, or people that “look” like a woman
Sally is going to go on a date with Ari, yes they are not a woman but they are female precenting, and Sally is gynosexual.
by Agent37 June 23, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Gynosexual mug for your Facebook friend Beatrix.

gynosexual
Anyone who has sexual leanings towards females.

From the greek gyno meaning female, and the latin sex meaning sex.

Derived due to the incorrect pronunciation of "homo" in homosexual as "home-oh", meaning "man", rather than the correct "homm-oh", meaning "same". Hence a "home-oh"sexual is attracted to men, a gynosexual is attracted to women, and a "homm-oh"sexual is attracted to members of the same sex.

A bisexual is attracted to men and women and is hence homm-oh-sexual, home-oh-sexual and gynosexual.
Steph, Clare, Nick and Nnamdi are all gynosexuals. They luuurv the boobies.
#homosexual#gay#lesbian#homo#heterosexual#sex#gyno
by Brow5 January 22, 2006
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think I've got it now Longdogs.....

Gynosexual

Someone that is sexually attracted to feminin individuals, or woman, or people that “look” like a woman
Sally is going to go on a date with Ari, yes they are not a woman but they are female precenting, and Sally is gynosexual.
by Agent37 June 23, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Gynosexual mug for your Facebook friend Beatrix.
gynosexual
Anyone who has sexual leanings towards females.

From the greek gyno meaning female, and the latin sex meaning sex.

Derived due to the incorrect pronunciation of "homo" in homosexual as "home-oh", meaning "man", rather than the correct "homm-oh", meaning "same". Hence a "home-oh"sexual is attracted to men, a gynosexual is attracted to women, and a "homm-oh"sexual is attracted to members of the same sex.

A bisexual is attracted to men and women and is hence homm-oh-sexual, home-oh-sexual and gynosexual.
Steph, Clare, Nick and Nnamdi are all gynosexuals. They luuurv the boobies.
#homosexual#gay#lesbian#homo#heterosexual#sex#gyno
by Brow5 January 22, 2006
I'm glad you understand it Foxy. I might have to text you for advice next time I'm down the chippy.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm glad you understand it Foxy. I might have to text you for advice next time I'm down the chippy.
Mines Haddock and chips Longdogs....
Oh! and by the way, you missed a bit about the mug....
I can't write that fast....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Mines Haddock and chips Longdogs....
I'll probably just get a battered sausage.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-01-2019, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'll probably just get a battered sausage.
Ha ha....I've already got one of those!....
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 01:39 PM

Seems we're a bit out of date, it's now LGBTQIAPKZ
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 02:07 PM

No, the correct term is LBGTWTF

it was all that much easier when you could just use the all encompassing description 'as bent as a nine bob note'
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 02:26 PM

Getting stupid???
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 04:37 PM

I can't see how love in any form can corrupt children it's hate and intolerance does that IMO.

Many schools now have children with same sex parents as they are seen more and more as normal the hate and intolerance will die out. I am hopeful in my life time we may see it happen as it's happening quicker and quicker.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can't see how love in any form can corrupt children it's hate and intolerance does that IMO.

Many schools now have children with same sex parents as they are seen more and more as normal the hate and intolerance will die out. I am hopeful in my life time we may see it happen as it's happening quicker and quicker.
Indeed.

Who defines "normal"?

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top