Join for free
Page 19 of 42 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 10:46 AM

Re: Churchill NZ under lockdown!

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
seems to be the opposite view on the pensioner soldier thread??
It's purely hate of Muslims, if we carried on like this about Jews or Catholics or Hindus etc we would be banned from the forum I believe. Certainly we would be called anti semitic etc

It's been pointed out by various media outlets that the rise is anti islam is getting to the point anti jewish sentiment was just prior to WW2 they predict a terrible thing will happen if it isn't reined in severely.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's purely hate of Muslims, if we carried on like this about Jews or Catholics or Hindus etc we would be banned from the forum I believe. Certainly we would be called anti semitic etc

It's been pointed out by various media outlets that the rise is anti islam is getting to the point anti jewish sentiment was just prior to WW2 they predict a terrible thing will happen if it isn't reined in severely.
Unlike Judenhaas the hatred of Islam is increasing as people realise just what it is, in the case of Jewish people it is based on raw unreasoned pure hatred of a sector of society.

Ask any Jew Hater or Jew Baiter why they hate us Yiddles and even if they do come out with their reason, it'll have nothing to do with Judaism.

At best some garbage about Israel will be trotted out.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No, the issue is the "religion". If the dictates of Islam were not as they are the truly devout would not be acting as they do.
Generalization is not such a good thing. Extremism is the root cause of the ME wars, and mostly instigated by outsiders with a twisted interpretation of the religions and pertaining to their own 'rules' and ' Jihad ideology', which is very different . (Triggered by an invasion by US and ourselves.)
So much of it on the internet and anyone with a specific hatred will dig deep and end up with views of extremism, take sides and join groups. It works both ways.

A huge percentage of fighters in Syria, are from outside such as Chechens. The Salafist movement connected to the Sunni (formed in opposition to 19th century Western Imperialism) closely connected to the Wahhabi Movement, which is Islam of Saudi Arabia, that we support ,provide arms to and drink tea with.
It's the Wahhabi that are the threat in my understanding.
and as we know Saudi have some cruel practices.

And so we have the Syrian and Iraqi's of Muslim descent who lived their lives peacefully being ravaged by extremism. Escaping for the horrors and being demonised in the West for being 'Muslims'

We need to refer to the majority as people , with a national identity, just like we are (English, Welsh, British etc.) not all banded under the heading of 'The Muslims', said with a bitter distaste and spat out from ones mouth. Yes, Bush and Blair were the first on a public platform. The general opinion seems to be no different to the persecution of the Jews. Always referred to as 'The Jews' ..

Just like those extremists refer to us in this country as 'The Christians' and Christians are to be persecuted. You might not be a Christian though !

Because some followers of extreme Islam have a different ideology, it does not make all sects of Islam terrorists .

If we take a step back in time, 600 yrs ago, our own people were being beheaded or burned at the stake for 'Heresy '

Anyone having an operation in this country would probably be glad of a Muslim doctor if it saved ones life.
My consultant was Muslim, without him I doubt I would be here to tell the tale.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:17 AM

valid point JUlie ; when I criticiize Jewish politics and behaviors of their police force and army - I get called anti-semetic - and the people doing the calling don't seem to get it - I am NOT criticizing are blaming the entire Jewish nation of peoples whether in Israel or part of the diaspora but am criticizing particular individuals as I would criticize any member of parliament anywhere in the world!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:19 AM

Unlike Judenhaas the hatred of Islam is increasing as people realise just what it is, in the case of Jewish people it is based on raw unreasoned pure hatred of a sector of society.

Ask any Jew Hater or Jew Baiter why they hate us Yiddles and even if they do come out with their reason, it'll have nothing to do with Judaism.

you're waffling AT - this is pure misrepresented waffle and you know it OR if you don't then you'll have to sit on the dunce chair for an hr!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:25 AM

Explain your hatred of Muslims and do you think that the NZ event was justifiable ? Not asking it was acceptable, the word is 'justifiable'
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
valid point JUlie ; when I criticiize Jewish politics and behaviors of their police force and army - I get called anti-semetic - and the people doing the calling don't seem to get it - I am NOT criticizing are blaming the entire Jewish nation of peoples whether in Israel or part of the diaspora but am criticizing particular individuals as I would criticize any member of parliament anywhere in the world!
There is no Jewish Police Force or Jewish Army

You ARE anti Semitic......You Are a racist.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Explain your hatred of Muslims and do you think that the NZ event was justifiable ? Not asking it was acceptable, the word is 'justifiable'
For the Nth time I have no hatred of Muslim people, my hatred is of Islam.

Was the assault of the mosque in NZ justifiable?

To any reasonable person, and I include myself in that group, unquestionably definitely absolutely NOT.

Attacking people all of whom were probably innocent of any crime is if anything is counterproductive as subsequent events are proving.

Beliefs can not be destroyed by violence.

That being said if more people understood what Islam actually is I have no doubt that as with other threats to our culture, society, and even out nations let alone democracy the laissez-faire attitudes to it would very rapidly evaporate and hopefully Islam would be proscribed in our countries.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

17-03-2019, 11:44 AM

this would seem to contradict you Moscow as the writer refers to himself as a Yiddy and refers to Jewism - NOT Israelism?

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
There is no Jewish Police Force or Jewish Army

You ARE anti Semitic......You Are a racist.

Total bullsh*t!!!!

If there are no zionist/jewish police - what the F**k are these then???

If there is no jewish army how do you account for the large number of Palestinian deaths on the borders between Palestine and Israel - hmmm ???

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a3427601.html

https://www.google.com/search?client...wish+army+name

Page 19 of 42 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top