Join for free
Page 1445 of 1445 « First < 445 945 1345 1395 1435 1443 1444 1445
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Today, 12:08 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Life is a work in progress, just depends how much actual work, folks dedicate to.

Goodnight Sweetie.

True Spitty

Good Night
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Today, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Well there’s one wheel gone off the wagon but we’ll pioneer on till we can get it fixed.

Meanwhile the weather is improving and I ventured out to the shed today for a few hours work, came inside at about half three, had a bite to eat and relaxed to watch an old film on utube, I have one of those smart boxes connected to the big TV, it's more lazy that smart, it keeps conkin' out.

Why do the bannisters always shake when somebody grabs hold of them in all the old films?
Why, when someone is opening a stiff door in a room does the whole wall move?
Why, when a plane or helicopter is crashing down does it always go behind a mountain to blow up?
Why, in more modern films, when there is a big explosion is it always in the background, and why do the actors always run towards the viewer in slow motion, to me running in slow motion is a visual oxymoron.
Why do film makers still think we are all gobshites?

Well at least the Chinese director of that oscar winning film, which translated into English as “The Yellow Flower in the White Garden” was honest straight from the start, he’s in the opening credits as “Directed by Fu Ling Yu”, great special effects, he sure fooled me.

Brilliiaaaant observations
Jem at his questioning best.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Today, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I am usually a walking disaster Spitty.
If there is something to trip on, I find it.

When in roam do as the roamers do eh?
A great string of one-liners chums, much appreciated
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

Today, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
It is a working process.
I wish I had even half of your energy Ms Pie
Page 1445 of 1445 « First < 445 945 1345 1395 1435 1443 1444 1445

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top