Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 05:59 AM

Happy Friday Everyone - the Weekend Starts Here.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken last summer in my garden. I'll be missing until Tuesday folk as we are off on our first jaunt of the year this morning. Behave yourselves while I'm gone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:13 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone - the Weekend Starts Here.

Morning Alan and Everyone A bit dreich outside and hope it doesn't start to pour down!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Lovely photo Alan and hope you and yours will enjoy your jaunt. Safe journey to where you are going and back again.

Take care and stay safe
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:14 AM

Have a lovely time on your jaunt Alan. I don't think I'm going to be jaunting far today, it must be the coldest day we have had all winter, it is really cold outside, also cloudy and looking like rain. I'm waiting for my new washing machine to be delivered, after 13 + years (the washing machine was in the house when we bought it 13 years ago) finally really did go off with a bang ! I thought a plane had crashed, what a noise it made. I can't complain that machine really has given excellent service, I just hope this new one is half as good. Have a good day everyone.
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:20 AM

Good morning. I've got blue skies, sun and a car to scrape before I go out.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:22 AM

Good morning all, overcast and dry here so no complaints..

Just got to chop some logs this morning whilst waiting in for the service engineer for our shower unit, which is playing up. Bangers and mash for lunch, a walk with the dogs and then an afternoon with friends today.

Enjoy your own day folks and happy jaunting Alan, hope it warms up for you..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 10:28 AM

Good morning fellow members cold and dull here at the moment but noticed lots of snowdrops are out down one of the lanes which is always cheering

I am baby sitting Hannah later while the twins have a swimming lesson. Eleanor refused to go last week so I had both girls. I hope she goes this week or her mummy will be paying for nothing.

Have a pleasant day everyone .
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 11:27 AM

It's Friday

Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 11:59 AM

Good morning all. Frosty, sunny and 2°C here.
Just had shopping delivered, such a jolly man and full of Irish blarney
Have a good weekend Alan, and everyone else too.
Family visiting tomorrow, so today we are baking bread and making a banana pudding.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2013, 02:29 PM

Hello folks sunny and dry here but still only 4ºC .... so I'm hoping the washing on the line will dry.

Usual day of chores, not very exciting but they have to be done..

Alan, I hope you enjoy your short break .... do you still get up around 5:00am while you are away?

I hope everyone has a good day and weekend ahead...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top