Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 04:44 PM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Hi and welcome Rosey where abouts in cornwall are you having your holiday ?

Just got back from a 3 hour walk in the snow..... poor short doggy still warming his underbits by the fire ..... It was an exhausting walk stryggling through the snow. still all cuddled up by the fire now with a glass of wine ...as its sunday
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 05:09 PM

Welcome Rosey. You will find this forum a wonderful place with nice people also. I am from the USA--Pittsburgh, Pa to be exact and home of the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates. Anyway, hello and enjoy. Cya
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 07:11 PM

Good evening all, I couldn't get near a martin luther all day, one grandson was on this one and the other fella was on the one in the bedroom, they have just left so I'm very late today, anyway I hope you are all well and coping with the return of the bad weather, it's been raining non stop here since last night, I haven't crossed the door all day, feel like a prisoner in my own home, roll on the spring.
Take care folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 07:40 PM

Good evening all.

Have had a busy day today.

Its been raining all day, now its snowing.

Sue xx
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 11:16 PM

Thankyou all for your welcomes -
Nobaggage - we will be staying at Whipsiderry Bay, nr. Newquay, but will probably tour the coastline.
Snowing hard here in Essex now, tomorrow's rush hour will be dangerous, so take care, everyone.
xx

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top