Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 06:56 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken at Wicksteed Park, kettering in Northants. Well, I'm back after a soggy but pleasant break.The weather was appalling but the people we met were nice...........and we had a four-poster bed ! (I'll put a photo on here when I get round to it )
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 07:52 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good morning Alan and everyone else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpnmfbLiRng

Dry but cold, back in the minus temperatures again yet Mother Natures creatures seem to be enjoying their breakfast.

Plans for today are totake a walk around Ennerdale water calling in for lunch at some local establishment and then spend the afternoon in meditation and exercise.

Please to see you had a lovely time Alan. It goes to show that you do not need good weather to enjoy yourself.

Have a great day everyone, and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQxG0Z72qM
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 09:30 AM

Good morning fellow members a raw grey day here.
I slept really badly last night and am very tired.

Baby Hannah is here all day today so I am in for a busy time
first task play dough , I am getting good at making snails

Enjoy your day everyone...
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 09:31 AM

Goo d Evening All, 7pm and it's been another glorious day 34c and same for the rest of the week.
Didn't do much today 'cept odd jobs, ie car windows, tidy yard etc and of course here i am with my best friend my puter, (apart from the dog,Oh and hubby, of course)
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 09:32 AM

Morning, Alan, Bob and all. Dry, cold and a wee bit dull - hope it stays dry as I take Loki this morning for her blood tests down at the vet! Loki doesn't mind going and having that done, she sits and holds her leg up for the vet to cut her fur back, put the band round it and then the needle goes in! Some of her blood spilled on the floor last time and she looked up at him as though to say, what did you do that for

Lovely photo Alan and links Bob Thanks for sharing

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 10:13 AM

Good morning all, a little late this morning as I've been cleaning the sanitaryware...ain't life grand....

No set plans for the rest of the day other than the usual dog walking and keeping the fire going, oh, and I'm cooking chicken korma for lunch....

Sorry to hear you had a rough night Meg, perhaps you can catch forty winks with Hannah this afternoon...

Have a great day folks, and good luck to Loki with her vet's visit Rosemary.

Barry
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 11:34 AM

buenas dias all. Glad you enjoyed your break Alan. I hope Loki goes on well at the vet's, we have a vet visit coming up too, heartworm innoculations and a check on Muffin's limpy leg. It's a sunny day here but the wind is horrendous again, I don't know whose sending it but whoever it is I wish they would take it back.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 11:59 AM

Good morning all.
Dull and cold here, snow is taking a long time to melt but it isn't too bad.
I'm playing with my birthday present today - laptop that hubby bought me.
It has windows 8 and is very different to 7. And I'm finishing my birthday cake for elevensies..one piece each left..
Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 12:06 PM

Good Morning All, have a lovely day.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2013, 01:10 PM

Good morning all, it's damp and miserable over here today but thankfully no rain yet. Nothing on today except my clothes and a visit to the local.
That's a great birthday present Janela, enjoy it and a belated happy birthday to you.
Take care folks.

Roll on a bit of decent weather, I think we deserve it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top