Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 04:33 PM

Re: I had a headache.

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I feel I should fess up & reassure my online friends in here that I made up the story about my teeth.
Wasn't fooled for a minute Robert - 10 seconds
perhaps - but not a minute
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2013, 07:49 PM

Lol
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2013, 01:00 PM

There is often confusion in our house with the 'His & Hers' things, she has false teeth on the top since she was young, she never takes them out, only to clean them when I'm not around, don't know what she's shy about, but if she wants her privacy then I'll respect it. I still got the ones that matter and as long as I can eat with them, clench them around my pipe and smile at the neighbours I'm happy. Sometimes I put on a pair of jeans belonging to her by mistake and she will use mine when it suits her, only when I go to have a pee and find the zipper is on the wrong side do I know they're hers, it's the same with jumpers and trouser belts.
She's not a real smoker but sometimes when I light a fag and leave it in the ashtray she will smoke half of it, not inhaling. just for the sake of puffing and to see will it annoy me, she's a tough old bird but it doesn't bother me at all, although it really gets my goat when she uses my shaving cream and razors then afterwards she splashes my 'Old Spice' all over her face, and God knows it's dear enough.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2013, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
There is often confusion in our house with the 'His & Hers' things, she has false teeth on the top since she was young, she never takes them out, only to clean them when I'm not around, don't know what she's shy about, but if she wants her privacy then I'll respect it. I still got the ones that matter and as long as I can eat with them, clench them around my pipe and smile at the neighbours I'm happy. Sometimes I put on a pair of jeans belonging to her by mistake and she will use mine when it suits her, only when I go to have a pee and find the zipper is on the wrong side do I know they're hers, it's the same with jumpers and trouser belts.
She's not a real smoker but sometimes when I light a fag and leave it in the ashtray she will smoke half of it, not inhaling. just for the sake of puffing and to see will it annoy me, she's a tough old bird but it doesn't bother me at all, although it really gets my goat when she uses my shaving cream and razors then afterwards she splashes my 'Old Spice' all over her face, and God knows it's dear enough.
Jem, what are you like! You have me believing your posts and then you throw in the punchline!!!

Don't ever change!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2013, 01:32 PM

Jem - you have me sides aching with laughter....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top