Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:41 AM

Re: Fancy a walk ? (Farage's Leave Means Leave March)

It was me that said we will never be free of the ties of Brussels and I still say that we will never wholly leave,
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
No he doesn't Pyxell, he's a comedian [supposedly] and trying to look clever dabling in something he knows nothing about. He doesn't give a sh$t about the British or the fact that this country is buckling under the weight of too many migrants coming [thanks to the last labour government] in such a short space of time that we haven't had time to properly prepare for them with Schools, Hospitals and Housing failing to meet the demand.

If he's got that much money why doesn't he donate his brass to the thousands of people sleeping rough on our streets instead of asylum seekers who will be holed up in some hotel somewhere paid for by you and me. Why not send him round to the 'no go' areas in Rotherham, Bradford or Birmingham and then see how he feels about immigration!

I will happily pay to walk, with or without Nigel Farage to express my disgust at the way the country has been run over the last forty years, culminating in this government selling us out to Brussels and sending Theresa May to humble this country into submission.

I would donate money to send that knob head back to Australia, instead of giving him air time to spout garbage and crapp to the hard working British people who, in Farage, have at least found somebody who is sympathetic to the needs of ordinary working class people.
Oh dear, well, we'll have to agree to differ, then. Sorry.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
This is taken from the Independent which you are so fond of quoting..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8803131.html

Sounds reasonable to me ...

It's just a pity that the reptile Farage is not making his long walk off a short pier.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
It's just a pity that the reptile Farage is not making his long walk off a short pier.
Good to know he gets under your skin itsme! shows he is on the right track.
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2019, 10:08 PM

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news....n-him-11666858

Seems that the 14.2M has dwindled to 350 or so and Farage can’t even be bothered to do the whole stint. The whole thing is hilarious, there are probably more press than marchers. God help us if we don’t leave and they take to the streets 😂😂😂😂😂
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 01:12 AM

I note some media reports are making play of the fact that Farage won't be walking the entire 270 miles (and 14 days) of the march, he just hopes to complete a 100 miles stretch.

As a busy MEP I am not surprised he won't be able to walk the whole way, I bet many of the complainers couldn't manage to walk a fraction of that distance.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
An excellent choice of words, itsme!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
This is taken from the Independent which you are so fond of quoting..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8803131.html

Sounds reasonable to me ...

Wot no balaclavas!
Tsk!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 12:16 PM

You remainers are all going to be sorry....
I believe that if God sent his son down to earth again he would look just like Nigel Farage.......The new Messiah!

Still no mention of it on the BBC news, do you think they are deliberately ignoring it.....
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-03-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
No he doesn't Pyxell, he's a comedian [supposedly] and trying to look clever dabling in something he knows nothing about. He doesn't give a sh$t about the British or the fact that this country is buckling under the weight of too many migrants coming [thanks to the last labour government] in such a short space of time that we haven't had time to properly prepare for them with Schools, Hospitals and Housing failing to meet the demand.

If he's got that much money why doesn't he donate his brass to the thousands of people sleeping rough on our streets instead of asylum seekers who will be holed up in some hotel somewhere paid for by you and me. Why not send him round to the 'no go' areas in Rotherham, Bradford or Birmingham and then see how he feels about immigration!

I will happily pay to walk, with or without Nigel Farage to express my disgust at the way the country has been run over the last forty years, culminating in this government selling us out to Brussels and sending Theresa May to humble this country into submission.

I would donate money to send that knob head back to Australia, instead of giving him air time to spout garbage and crapp to the hard working British people who, in Farage, have at least found somebody who is sympathetic to the needs of ordinary working class people.

What a strange country this is. In 1936 workers from Jarrow marched to London for jobs. Now they are marching to London to LOSE jobs.

The Jarrow March of 5 – 31 October 1936, also known as the Jarrow Crusade,[n 1] was an organised protest against the unemployment and poverty suffered in the English Tyneside town of Jarrow during the 1930s. Around 200 men (or "Crusaders" as they preferred to be referred to) marched from Jarrow to London, carrying a petition to the British government requesting the re-establishment of industry in the town following the closure in 1934 of its main employer, Palmer's shipyard. The petition was received by the House of Commons but not debated, and the march produced few immediate results. The Jarrovians went home believing that they had failed.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top