Join for free
Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:21 PM

Re: Silly Trollope

This girl was young and slim, (and daft IMO), but I wonder how folks would feel sat next to a 20st. woman wearing just her bra?

The airline cannot just bow down to one passenger, and if others on the plane objected, they would have to be seen to deal with it.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree with you both, it wasn't something I would wear but she wasn't offensive to me at all any more than a woman wearing a burka would be. Where do we get off telling women what they can wear, it's intolerant IMO and we would complain if other less tolerant countries were telling people to cover up and here we are doing the same.
Guess us three agree to differ with the others here. I still can't see what the fuss is about, but Hey! Ho!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Guess us three agree to differ with the others here. I still can't see what the fuss is about, but Hey! Ho!

I too agree Tiffany darlin' - seems we do have a number of prudes on here though.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This girl was young and slim, (and daft IMO), but I wonder how folks would feel sat next to a 20st. woman wearing just her bra?

The airline cannot just bow down to one passenger, and if others on the plane objected, they would have to be seen to deal with it.
Well that's main reason I said it wasn't something I'd wear I don't want to blind the pilot ! But I would say if I wanted to wear it I have every right to do so. same as I have every right to cover up as I do.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 02:14 PM

Hi

I am totally immune to those who display everything in Public.

A naked Kardhasian does nothing for me at all.

A sexy older lady with a hint of mystery is a great come on.

Part of my previous life, for 4 years, was the Night Time Economy.

Topless and bottomless means nothing, it is boring.

It is purely a commercial transaction, not for me.

The special lady in your life doing the same is so, so, different.

That does mean something special.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Right in your face in the form of a black bra on a plane .
Only a Trollope would expose herself in a manner .
I think Zara ought to have been contacted to see if it was a bra or suntop ....which is what I think it is because it’s cut too low at the sides to be of any support .
It’s probably inappropriate to wear on a flight ,but not enough to be thrown off a plane .
I’m trying to understand why she’s being called a trollop simply because she thought what she was wearing was ok .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree with you both, it wasn't something I would wear but she wasn't offensive to me at all any more than a woman wearing a burka would be. Where do we get off telling women what they can wear, it's intolerant IMO and we would complain if other less tolerant countries were telling people to cover up and here we are doing the same.

I saw her on "this morning ",she looked fine to me,also imo,it wasn't a bra,it looked like a crop top,..I would not have found it offensive,but airlines have rules,I think they could have handled it better,from what I have read.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 02:56 PM

A silly young Woman rather underdressed for travelling on a plane...but to call Her a trollop....BTW...there is no E in trollop...just sayin'
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
At least she's not fat.

If there's anything that I detest it's being stuck next to some fat creature perspiring and smelling of of fish and rancid chicken fat as they so often do.

That made me laugh Todger, God knows where you have been travelling to.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
A silly young Woman rather underdressed for travelling on a plane...but to call Her a trollop....BTW...there is no E in trollop...just sayin'
TROLLOP TROLLOP TROLLOP then !
You obviously only know one decision of TROLLOP.
A trollop can be a vulgar untidy flighty woman as well as the other version .
There has to be some standards and this young woman hasn't got enough.
Old roues might like it but it's common and unseemly behaviour .

Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top