Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 10:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good morning all another wet day windy day...

Enjoy your day.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 10:38 AM

Dreadful news from NZ ?
My hand is seriously infected now my typing will be worst than ever !
So back to Drs .
so it looks like the start of a shite day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 10:45 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's my 'Smart hearts' class this morning - gentle exercise for older people.

This afternoon I want to go to a Carers support group meeting I've heard about. I'm a carer for Tony (he has Alzheimers) & it would be good to meet other people in the same boat.

After the meeting Tony & I will nip to Sainsbury's - we have a coupon £4 off if you spend £40.

That's my day more or less.

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 10:59 AM

Glad to hear you are coming out of Hospital today Richard.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:00 AM

Out early for my five mile run with Gareth helping for just half, the second half was like running into an express train and saw me running on the spot in a few places. Mrs Fox has gone to help a friend in need so I'm off to see what it's like in Scarborough, find a Greggs first for a sandwich and then an invigorating walk along the front.....

Results for last weeks health screening came back yesterday....Apparently I've got the body of a 53 year old...I wish somebody had told my legs that this morning when I was participating in a Tug-of-war with Gareth....

Have a great day everyone. Brilliant film Floydy!
Sorry to hear about your hand Muddy, antibiotics on their way I suspect, that's about all doctors can do these days....
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Glad to hear you are coming out of Hospital today Richard.
Thanks, that means a lot. There are things I'll miss but I really need to care for myself at home.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top