Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 09:27 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Good Morning, everyone - I have to back into hospital buy they haven't phoned to give me a time, so I'm just going to turn up at 1pm. What happens then is that they make me wait in a small back room until a bed is ready.
I hope all goes well for you Ffosse...
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I hope all goes well for you Ffosse...
And from me Ffosse hope all goes well
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 09:59 AM

Good morning everyone, take care stay safe and well God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 10:16 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start but it has already clouded over.

I am hoping the grass dries so I can mow the lawn.
I should have been going up to the farm today to play with the toddler twins and I have tins full of baking to take up but don't think I can risk going near a tummy bug and possibly disrupting my medidication so I think I will work in the garden instead.

Enjoy your day
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 10:22 AM

It's a very good morning for me. I got a phone call saying that my CT scan showed the lymph nodes in my abdomen have shrunk and I don't have to go into hospital. I'm very happy indeed.

This frees up a block of time for me. Prior to last Friday I'd spent almost a month in hospital with only a few days at home in between.

Still got to go for stem cell transplant but that is some weeks away.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 10:58 AM

It's a very good morning for me. I got a phone call saying that my CT scan showed the lymph nodes in my abdomen have shrunk and I don't have to go into hospital. I'm very happy indeed.

This frees up a block of time for me. Prior to last Friday I'd spent almost a month in hospital with only a few days at home in between.

That is good news Ffosse
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:01 PM

What good news Dreamy.

Good Morning everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 05:19 PM

Good news indeed, Ffosse!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top