Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 07:49 AM

Re: Diane Abbott is new shadow Home Secretary

All despicable hypocrites - and in Abbot's case, a racist too!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
All despicable hypocrites - and in Abbot's case, a racist too!
She certainly is. Can you imagine what would happen if the Abbopotamus ever got to be Home Secretary?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 10:24 AM

Hi

All joking apart. the situation is this.

Corbyn gets in, your Enforcement Officers leave
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 10:51 AM

Good to see a diverse and inclusive team. Not 50/50 yet but on the way. Also the right people in the right jobs; experience counts not finding jobs for old school chums. Corbyn showing himself to be reliable - a man of his word.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Good to see a diverse and inclusive team. Not 50/50 yet but on the way. Also the right people in the right jobs; experience counts not finding jobs for old school chums. Corbyn showing himself to be reliable - a man of his word.
Not wishing to be rude, but I think you live in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

Diverse? I think they're all pretty much the same!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
I usually find something I agree with in your posts but I think this is a big mistake, he had a real chance of getting labour back to its roots but appointing Diane he blew that chance. And what about the unelected woman ? Where does democracy allow her to be in the cabinet ?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

All joking apart. the situation is this.

Corbyn gets in, your Enforcement Officers leave
You what?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Joking apart, the real danger is Chakrabarti.

So much for equality, her son is at Dulwich College, a fiercely competitive private school, with an entrance exam and £18,000 a year fees as a day pupil.

Attorney General is a very powerful position.

She wants to repeal the current the current Anti Terrorist Legislation.

Corbyn's other appointment, Emily Thornberry, has two of her kids at Private Fee Paying schools.

So much for equality, the three most important appointments in Government, Home Secretary, Attorney General and Foreign Minister all have their kids at Private Fee Paying schools.

Totally out of the range of the ordinary worker who is struggling.

Now before we have the retaliation from other posers about Bursaries etc, I have done my research. the Corbynistras are all paying.
Bunch of hypocrites and I agree SC is a seriously dangerous woman already in the House of Lords ( put there by Corbyn -how does this happen?)
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Bunch of hypocrites and I agree SC is a seriously dangerous woman already in the House of Lords ( put there by Corbyn -how does this happen?)
The same way that a buffoon like Johnson becomes Foreign Minister?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
The same way that a buffoon like Johnson becomes Foreign Minister?
Finally something we agree on P.

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top