Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 05:16 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning everyone.

Gloomily overcast here - but still warm and sticky. Thunderstorms forecast for later in the day - I'll be in the wardrobe with the cats!

Continuing to reorganize the Craft Room - problem is - I have too much stuff in there. Sorting it takes time because I come across things that have not been used for a while - and need to play ... er ... use them again before deciding whether they stay or go!

Have a happy day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 05:24 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning Tabby and all, a pleasant start here but showers forecast later too, but I do so love a real good thunderstorm.

I can empathise with you ST, I have the same problem trying to tidy up the workshop..

Usual Sunday for us with nothing set in stone, just take the day as it comes but will probably make some veg soup for lunch.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 05:25 AM

Good morning Tabby, Barry, and everyone! Was woken by seagulls, the dog and the daylight this morning. After a coffee or two, I am ready to start the day! Its quite warm already, so I'll take the dog out and see what the day brings! Have a lovely Sunday everybody
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 06:26 AM

Good morning everybody.

Lot's I want to do in the garden today & a lovely day for doing it.

OMG - the big match tonight. I'm not even a football fan but I think I've caught the footy fever..

Have a good day all.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

11-07-2021, 07:13 AM

Good morning everyone. A grey overcast morning here with a stiff breeze and a bit cooler.

We have the two little ones here. Four year old is still asleep and Katarina is in bed with her and I’m downstairs with the little one. He’ll be one in a couple of weeks and has been walking for over a month. Have to chase him everywhere. He’s at the ”I must investigate everything” age which means I have my work cut out running after him.

Daily chat with mum and then Katarina will drive over and collect her so she can come and see the great grandbabies. The four year old loves her nan nan and leads her everywhere to show her things. She knows nan nan’s eyes and ears are broken but doesn’t understand why yet, but somehow they manage to communicate.

My daughter and her wife will be here sometime this morning and will take the little ones home after lunch. Then we’ll be clearing up and I guess we three ”oldies” will collapse. Hope we can stay awake to watch the football this evening.

Have a lovely Sunday.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 07:22 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A mostly dry day forecast, so out in the garden.

The street is a mass of red and white flags, barbies planned and serious drinking.

One way or another, it will be noisy later.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 07:29 AM

Good morning world and all of it's inhabitants. Tennis final, Football final, I think I just might try being a couch potato for the day. Take care everyone and enjoy your day.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 07:35 AM

Good morning all. Like Ullabi we too had a wee yin sleeping over. She was out playing all day so hopefully will sleep for a wee while yet. It's lovely to have them but, as Ullabi says, its time for a rest (or a large g&t) once they have gone home.

Not such a feeling of euphoria re the football in my area. However have discovered a series on Amazon - The Badge - so will spend a relaxing evening following that.

Stay safe.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

11-07-2021, 07:38 AM

The g&t sounds like a good idea Tango.
Buzzby
New Member!
Wales uk
Buzzby is female 

11-07-2021, 07:49 AM

Good morning everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top