Join for free
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 11 51 101 > Last »
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 09:55 AM

Chinwaggers

Good morning and welcome to the ex-Game4aLaugh members who have joined recently.

Hope we can have our usual chinwag here and, of course, others welcome too.

It looks a bit miserable outside but at least there's no frost this morning.

Off to work soon and then off for lunch with a friend. See you later folks.

Joy
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 10:01 AM

Re: Chinwaggers

Good morning Joy,what a good idea this is

Have just finished all my housework,now off to shops.
Don,t work too hard,see you later.

I love these smilies.

Might do some aerobics first.Lol
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 10:09 AM

Morning & welcome chinwaggers.
I must get my new glasses sorted out. I looked quickly at your post luvvy & read ANTIBIOTIC instead of AEROBIC,
back to the drawing bored
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Morning & welcome chinwaggers.
I must get my new glasses sorted out. I looked quickly at your post luvvy & read ANTIBIOTIC instead of AEROBIC,
back to the drawing bored
Hello and thank you Robert,i often get my words mixed up so don't worry about that.

Decided the aerobics was too much like hard work anyway A nice steady walk to the shops seem much easier in this blooming snow. The sun's shining so bright it's glaring....better get my glasses on too
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 10:47 AM

Good morning all
How lovely to see us again, albeit in a diminished form ... as yet

Peter will be off earning his dosh but I'll go and give Stella a prod.

We have sun today and that awful gusty wind has died down so I'm off to get some shopping and my blood test printout

basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 11:07 AM

Hiya folks one and all, well done Joy for putting up this thread, good idea,

Weather here is grand clear skies and a gentle breeze unlike the gales we've had the last few days .

All have a good day ...Basser AKA Lee
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 11:08 AM

Good morning from a mainly sunny place today.

Having a suite of furniture delivered this afternoon, to replace the one Mum had, which was taken away yesterday.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by astrolady ->
Hello and thank you Robert,i often get my words mixed up so don't worry about that.

Decided the aerobics was too much like hard work anyway A nice steady walk to the shops seem much easier in this blooming snow. The sun's shining so bright it's glaring....better get my glasses on too
Valley darlin' WALK??? - what's that??? - don't do none of that - what's wrong with your bus pass???
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Good morning from a mainly sunny place today.

Having a suite of furniture delivered this afternoon, to replace the one Mum had, which was taken away yesterday.

Valerie darlin' - go check out my profile page and my super-duper riser/recliner chair - you need one or two of those I guarantee you won't be able to sit through a whole evening's television without 'nodding off'.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2013, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Valerie darlin' - go check out my profile page and my super-duper riser/recliner chair - you need one or two of those I guarantee you won't be able to sit through a whole evening's television without 'nodding off'.
Don't need a recliner, to nod off over the TV lol

This is a suite which will only be in seldom use.

Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 11 51 101 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top