Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 08:43 AM

Re: Would You Live In A Murder House?

Originally Posted by eccles ->
It wouldn't bother me at all. A house is just bricks and mortar and I don't believe walls can absorb violence or evil. If the price and location were right I'd go for it like a shot.
Me too.
muffin
Surrey, UK
muffin is female  muffin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 02:24 PM

No i could not ,my mind would be thinking
overtime with that one
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 02:59 PM

Since the building where I am is more than 150 years old, I have no doubt that at some point certain 'unpleasantness' took place here, but I haven't delved into the history and know nothing of it, nor want to.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 03:39 PM

Best way !
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 06:02 PM

I suppose you can say it depends on how psychic you are to pick up the vibes of the murder. If you are not psychic then it shouldn't bother you
and the knowledge wouldn't mean anything.
I did live in a house about 20 years ago and I kept getting messages in
my sleep of a man talking Polish. I just ignored it for years then one day
mentioned it to a old woman who lived in the street for years. Why I don't know.
She said that before I had moved in there about 10 years before, a Polish
man who had been stranded in England after the War because the Russians wouldn't let the Polish go back had lived there and died there. He wanted to go home I remembered that and in my next dream about him I told him he was free to go home now and didn't have any problems anymore. You have to tell them to go home or they linger as they seem to be lost.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 06:08 PM

I don't know about all of Canada but I know in Ontario Realtors have to disclose particular information & a home where someone died or murder has to be told to the prospective buyer. My husband and I asked about our 1st house but this one was only 14 years old & the builder & family were the sellers.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 10:04 PM

I beleive whatever happens inside a house determines how people pick up on the atmosphere it retains. We are all psychic but some just "tune in" to it naturally whilst others just can't grasp it.

When hubby and myself ,many years ago ,was looking for an exchange of house ( when we had a council house) we had a viewing a few streets away. As soon as we went through the door i felt claustrophobic and started choking. I felt embarrassed and preceded to view the upstairs after finding the downstairs very suitable for our family. The further we went upstairs (each step was harder !) the more i felt like fainting and the stench was disgusting. I made some excuse to hubby and the tenants that i didn't feel well so we thanked them and left. A few weeks later,after we'd chosen a different house, a neighbour told me there'd been a suicide there. Apparently a man had took some pills and vodka,went to bed and placed a huge plastic bag over his head . This had happened only 9 weeks before we viewed it.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 10:18 PM

No not any house where murder was committed. I do think houses have good or bad vibes, my sister lived in a house that was haunted many unnatural things happened.. She moved as soon as possible.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by astrolady ->
I beleive whatever happens inside a house determines how people pick up on the atmosphere it retains. We are all psychic but some just "tune in" to it naturally whilst others just can't grasp it.

When hubby and myself ,many years ago ,was looking for an exchange of house ( when we had a council house) we had a viewing a few streets away. As soon as we went through the door i felt claustrophobic and started choking. I felt embarrassed and preceded to view the upstairs after finding the downstairs very suitable for our family. The further we went upstairs (each step was harder !) the more i felt like fainting and the stench was disgusting. I made some excuse to hubby and the tenants that i didn't feel well so we thanked them and left. A few weeks later,after we'd chosen a different house, a neighbour told me there'd been a suicide there. Apparently a man had took some pills and vodka,went to bed and placed a huge plastic bag over his head . This had happened only 9 weeks before we viewed it.
Ever thought of getting a job as an estate agent? Tailor made if you ask me .

Eh, tis humorous I is being you know - not cynical (or maybe not ) .
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 11:09 PM

Mark

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top