Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 04:21 PM

Re: Hair

Originally Posted by Gabi ->

Is it true your ears and nose keep growing all your life like your hair.....I know mine have....
The cartilage in ears and noses continues to grow until the day you die, and also the earlobes elongate.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 04:30 PM

Your earlobes?'''I have seen massive earlobes on old men..but never on a woman...

But Men's ears get bigger and bigger..
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Your earlobes?'''I have seen massive earlobes on old men..but never on a woman.....
No not mine particularly, mine are still quite dainty.

Hubby's have elongated more than mine, but he is five years older than me...so who knows what the future has in store for mine.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
No not mine particularly, mine are still quite dainty.

Hubby's have elongated more than mine, but he is five years older than me...so who knows what the future has in store for mine.
I don't think my earlobes have elongated at all..I have really small ears with no lobe..

Do you think we will all end up looking like Buddha?

AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 05:27 PM

Maybe that's what the saying here really means "Your ears must be flappin'"
lilac
West yorks uk

03-08-2014, 05:31 PM

I only listen to sensible people..not nutters..
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 05:43 PM

Well, yesterday, if you'd seen my hair. Omg it was a disaster. It started raining and I was so warm after climbing a hill, I couldn't bare putting a waterproof on. Anyway, eventually I had to, then hated putting up the waterproof hood. It gets too warm and uncomfortable. Result was when we arrived in beautiful Killin my hair was clamped to my head. I was hoping the toilets in the hotel we went into for a drink, had paper towels. They didn't of course!! Dried my hair with toilet paper and tried to stick it under the hand drier. Not a good look . I will definitely take a wee hand towel in my bag. My hair was like rats tails at the end. I'm so obviously not vain
lilac
West yorks uk

03-08-2014, 05:53 PM

I hate pubs you go into..and there is no toilet paper..I do keep a pack of paper handkerchiefs in my bag..but sometimes it is outrageous..

I usually go to the bar and ask them to replenish the toilet paper..because people are staring at me when I try to ''dry'' myself under the hand drier..
It works..
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2014, 06:17 PM

Myra you are a NATURE girl, that's all that matters! I'm sure you looked wonderful!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Your earlobes?'''I have seen massive earlobes on old men..but never on a woman...

But Men's ears get bigger and bigger..
Have you seen Julia Gillard's?

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top