Join for free
Page 13 of 102 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 > Last »
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 11:25 AM

Re: Chinwaggers

me and Boo are hiding in the living room by the fire at the mo hubby wants to go chop more trees down but its cold out there and dont wanna play....
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
me and Boo are hiding in the living room by the fire at the mo hubby wants to go chop more trees down but its cold out there and dont wanna play....
What sort of trees Baggy ?
and more to the point .... why ?
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 01:18 PM

Good afternoon Rachel

I was wondering the same but didn't like to ask!
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 01:24 PM

We coppice ash and hazel for firewood as we have a wood burner ...I prefer to do the work in the summer but hubby is rarley home as he works away. so he wants to get some big ones done while he is here. What we cut this year is to burn next ...
If you coppice the tree still lives and will be ready to cut again in two years so we have a constant supply of free wood and cheap heating bills.
We are of couple of good lifers im afraid , growing veg n fruit as well
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
We coppice ash and hazel for firewood as we have a wood burner ...I prefer to do the work in the summer but hubby is rarley home as he works away. so he wants to get some big ones done while he is here. What we cut this year is to burn next ...
If you coppice the tree still lives and will be ready to cut again in two years so we have a constant supply of free wood and cheap heating bills.
We are of couple of good lifers im afraid , growing veg n fruit as well
Baggy darlin' - having spent xmas with 'our' Hazel, and therefore know her personally, I don't think she would fit in your hearth and, more importantly, don't think she would take too kindly to being dumped on your fire.
Nobaggage

16-03-2013, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Baggy darlin' - having spent xmas with 'our' Hazel, and therefore know her personally, I don't think she would fit in your hearth and, more importantly, don't think she would take too kindly to being dumped on your fire.
Shhh UJ dont tell her then...... I'll have her chopped up before she can argue the fact...... ;0)
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 03:35 PM

Sounds idyllic ... the coppicing/lifestyle I mean ... not trying to set fire to friends
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

16-03-2013, 03:40 PM

I am sat here looking more of a twit than usual wearing my daft bird hat. Our eldest is a Guider and trains other guiders. Today they are doing wide game training, I gave them the password BUZZARD when they phoned and now they have to use it to determine where our house is in relation to the map they have. When they find us I have to had over a bag of ingredients so they can make some spiffing Guiding delicacy when they get back to the school hall. I remember why I never ever wanted to be a Girl Guide, in spite of my Mother's enthusiasm for the organisation.
Nobaggage

16-03-2013, 05:58 PM

It is Ideal.... After the stress of my working life to be here now and spend my days walking , working in the garden swimming in the lac ...now my life is near perfect....if only I had a job to feed my spending habit ...it would be perfect...
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 07:37 PM

I think a photo of you in that daft hat Willow, would be good. Hope they found you ok.

Your life sounds idyllic Baggy

Page 13 of 102 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top