Join for free
Page 41 of 102 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 > Last »
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2013, 07:50 PM

Re: Chinwaggers

Hello all..... boy it feels like its been along day... started at 7am walking dogs , then had to go pay water bill which was 30miles away, 20 miles in the oppersite direction to shop for 3 months as hubby is taking my car back to the uk and I wont have one until he gets back , so loaded car with all I the dogs and cat would need , back here to unload, then cleaned car ready for hubby to take. walked dogs again. cooked tea sat out with hubby to watch the sun set , helped him fill the car with all the stuff he needs ... now finally at rest by the fire ....
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2013, 07:54 PM

Ohhh that reminds me last night we watched a film called ted about a boy with no friends who wishes his teddy was real and he could have some one to talk to... that night his wish comes true and they are life long friends smoking , girl friends, work...etc ...its one of the funniest films i have seen for ages ... well worth watching . Any one seen it ?
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2013, 08:00 PM

Not seen that one Baggy. Don't think I've heard of it either.

3 months supply of food! Wow, your car must have been filled to bursting. How many tins of dog and cat food did you buy? I'd be climbing the walls without my car for a couple of days let alone 3 months.
Nobaggage

26-03-2013, 08:07 PM

I got 7 sacks of dog food and 3 of cat , they dont have tinned food every day just as a treat at week ends and high days ... my freezer, tin cupboard and dry cupboard are fit to burst as well as the fridge, over 100 bottle of wine in the cellar so thats the main thing covered ...... I can get bus or have friends who will take me to the supermarket but dont want to bother them to much. There is a bread man, veg man, and grocer van who all arrive here once a week ... So I shant want for any thing . I intend to read garden and walk for 3 months it will fly by.
Nobaggage

26-03-2013, 08:09 PM

TED
http://www.imdb.co.uk/title/tt1637725/
Nobaggage

26-03-2013, 09:50 PM

I seem to be chinwagging by my self tonight where you all go?
I have just added a pic of my doggy which i took today to my photo album,
I opened my windows today toget some fresh air in the house as it was sunny went down stairs (living room on 1st floor) came back to find him out on the ledge ... He is such a funny dog
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2013, 10:17 PM

I've just been glued to the TV watching Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood (mmmm! very sexy!) baking Easter goodies. Her Pavolva looked to die for.

I will look out for that film, next time its on TV.

You must have a big storage cupboard for all those sacks.

Just had a look at your pics Baggy. Your pussycat Tigger
is identical to my last cat who lived 17 years. Much as I love my Jasper (my avatar) I miss a ginger cat. Always had a ginger one in my life and its strange without one.

Lovely doggy too.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2013, 10:35 PM

Been watching Holby City
Not very good tonight ... now listening to LBC ... medical phone in
Nobaggage

26-03-2013, 10:38 PM

Yes I have had a ginger boy since I was about 5 ..... after the one before Tigger died , it really broke my heart as he was a real special cat , so I said no more I lasted about a year before some one told me about Tigger who had been badley treated and needed a home , he was about 5 when i got him 3 years ago , he was so scared of us ... now he is as soft as sugar , and loves us all, he is more like a dog , follows us when we walk in the woods and goes on a lead when we travel.... Im so glad i changed my mind and opened my heart to just one more .....
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2013, 11:53 PM

I'm just off to read my kindle while i fall asleep.
Goodnight chinwaggers

Page 41 of 102 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top