Join for free
Page 52 of 102 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 01:27 PM

Re: Chinwaggers

Just had a call from my neighbour , He went to pick his boyfriend up from the airport yesterday as he had been back to Venezuela to see his family. But he was arrested at the airport for drug smuggling as the sniffer dogs pointed him out . He has been locked up for 24hrs even through they found nothing but he had to have a xray and take some thing to make him poo so he cant leave until he has .... that is terrible when he hasnt smuggled any thing .... probally just sat next to some one who had....Poor lad he is only young and so sweet. So I guess im looking after goat number two as well tonight as they wont be back till tomorrow ... best pop up and see Dora the hamster as well in a mo. I thought my hamster duties would be over today.....ah well as leat its not a herd of cattle !! ;0)
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
There are Llama's in a small field not too far from us.
We have a Llama farm down the road , they are dutch and use them to take people hiking in the mountains to carry the camping equipment
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
Yes i will take photos later just been out to make sure the shed for her is tidy and laid a fresh bale of straw for her bed and a fresh water bucket....
Yes I believe they do eat washing or any thing they can lay there hands on... if not eat they will chew it. So going to have to be more careful now about where I lay my jackets and sweatshirts as I strip of when working over there. Ohhh its as exciting as getting a new puppy...I feel like a kid again...(get it ...LOL)
Yes Baggy darlin' - we will excuse the pun - this time!!!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 01:58 PM

Oh dear poor boy ~ hope he'll get over it quickly and not be traumtised but it's nice that Ms goat will have a friend with her to start off her new life
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 02:11 PM

It's all happening on here today.

Can't wait for the next installment. Seriously though I hope your neighbour gets back home soon without any more bother.

Just been out to buy ingredients for a Simnel Cake. After I saw Mary Berry making one the other day, its set me off. I have one of her cook books with the recipe in so will be busy this afternoon.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 08:07 PM

It's very quiet on here today. Are we all waiting with baited breath for the news of the patter of little hooves?
We want news!!

Made my cake but its slightly sunk in the middle. When its cooled I can put on my marzipan so that should disguise it a bit.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 08:31 PM

I'm being sat on and it's making typing more difficult

Yuk .... I'm being licked too
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 09:05 PM

I like simnel cake with marzipan cooked in the middle, sunk or not. Yummy
Nobaggage

29-03-2013, 09:30 PM

Well what a flipping disater this afternoon was ...... ;0(
The goats arrive I put them on collar and leads and take them to the field tie them to a tree and go back to house to deal with woman and make her a cuppa ... off she goes 2 goats grazing peacfully.....
I go back to take the leads off before they chew through them and change it for the light chain which is much longer and will give them more freedom ... by this time they have got over the truma of being driven 30km with there feet tyed together and have woken up.... as I went towards them they went besurk flying around like to spitfires tyed to a tree. I grab one and get her tyed onto the chain and let her goshe calms down alittle , the next one is bigger and stronger but finally change over onto the chain... only she snaps the link in her struggle for fredom and runs off like a bat out of hell... I run after her through the village around the lake up and down lanes across fields over a very muddy stream and finally into the forrest where I lost sight of her .... 4 hours later I trudge home goatless... I feel sick to my stomach poor little creature must be terrified....
I get home to find the other has smacked its head some how and is bleeding ... so rushed off for warm water and a towel ... dosnt look as bad as all the blood it gave out... spent hours just holding and stroking her and finally lifted her onto the straw bed to sleep as it got dark .... Just been out to take dogs for a pee and she is so quiet , I didnt want to go to close and set her off again but I hope she is alright .....So much for the woman telling me they had been well handled ...they were totally terrified of me...
So now Im going to have to get another for my neighbour . I feel so bad.
Still the one I have is very cute fawn in colour short and tubby and I think after the day I have had Im going to call her Trouble ....Its some thing I sat to friends when they arrive Hello trouble..... and I think it suits her !!!! I shall resume the hunt tomorrow for the other but no chance rreally of finding or catching it I dont think. ;0( Im really sad for her
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:00 PM

Maybe after your troubles, the neighbour might decide they don't want a goat after all. They are a law unto themselves.

Page 52 of 102 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top