Join for free
Page 61 of 102 « First < 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 > Last »
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 10:25 AM

Re: Chinwaggers

Morning all Chinwaggers,

I'm in a grumpy mood today so won't be on my computer long.

Hope you get to docs soon Rachel,you've been like this for too long now and it needs sorting.

I agree with Rachel Baggy,get yourself a camel...or even a pet giraffe. Lol ! !
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 10:37 AM

Morning Valspar
I don't think a Giraffe would be as useful as a Camel and they are a bit ungainly.
You can get a lot of shopping on a Camel and probably do something with its milk, hair and spit. If the car breaks down, your Camel will be happy to ferry you back and forth to the supermarket and will also provide you with material for composting
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 11:33 AM

We once bought 2 young lambs, one died overnight, the other we reared feeding it like a baby with a bottle. It was a ram lamb, and grew curly horns with the pointed part sticking outwards. Unfortunately the field we kept it in had a public footpath across it, so had to go as it chased people, and could have been dangerous.
The only way to stop it chasing you was to chase it instead.

If you got the goats back baggy, they might easily go again. ((hugs))
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 03:49 PM

Good afternoon folks. I feel in a grumpy mood too today.
Work related mostly. I have come on here to try and relax and relieve my stress!!

Sorry the goats have gone AWOL. You never know they might turn up. They've got to be somewhere!

Hope you've sorted out an appointment at the docs Rachel.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 06:37 PM

No appointment necessary Joy
One of the Docs rang and we diagnosed me over the phone.
I have something which will go when it feels like it and there's probably nothing that will help.
I can take stuff to alleviate the symptoms if I want. Trouble is, nothing so far has been of help.
I shall suffer bravely and expect masses of sympathy .... and presents
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 06:48 PM

Ah well guess I shall just have to get my lawn mower out again THIS YEAR ;0(
Racheal give your self an overdose of fruit smoothies to boost your vit level.... and good flush out
I do love the new Aldi advert where the lady says its been a long time since I had a bit on the side... she has a great accent .
Just been watching the news about the couple who killed their 6 kids .... they reminded me of that awlful woman who kidnapped her daughter ..wot ever happed to her is she still in prison... probally not !!!!
bettyespana
Costa Blanca,Spain
bettyespana is female  bettyespana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 07:52 PM

[B]Hi Rachel,

Well that sounds like a cracking doctor you have.Is this another cut in the NHS,phone diagnosis? Well I do hope you get sorted out soon.Do as Nobaggage says & get your vitamin levels up,plenty veg & fruit & a good clear out.Works wonders!!

Take care
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

02-04-2013, 10:22 PM

Baggy ~ Giunea Pigs are reputedly marvellous at lawn cutting.

Thanks Betty
I have been stuffing myself with extra vitamins and always take Garlic capsules, Vit B, Omega 3.

Found a pot of chewable Vit C tablets too which are quite tasty .... and that reminds me, I'm seeing my own GP next week

falling asleep now

night all
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 11:01 PM

I'm not going to bed tonight, can't afford the bedroom tax, I'll have to sleep in the kitchen.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2013, 11:04 PM

lol! Spitfire. Don't forget to take a duvet.

Goodnight Rachel. Hope you get right soon or get a deaf aid. XX

Page 61 of 102 « First < 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top