Join for free
Page 2 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:43 PM

Re: Who are all these people ''viewing??

Ok..getting paranoid now!!
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:45 PM

They may view permanently, you know like those people who make a hobby out of viewing houses but never buy! It's just a pastime thing.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
Ok..getting paranoid now!!
Took the words out of me mouth
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:48 PM

I would like to meet them..and find out why they hide!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:49 PM

I would like to meet them..and find out why they hide!!
Curiouser and curiouser
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 06:51 PM

Members are not obliged to answer every post, many look at the posts to see if the subject interests them, if so they will reply.

Others are guests who are may be looking for a new forum which interests them before they sign up and join.

Many of the 'guests' are not humans, they are 'spiders' - web robots which scan the pages of sites on the internet..
Web Robots (also known as Web Wanderers, Crawlers, or Spiders), are programs that traverse the Web automatically. Search engines such as Google use them to index the web content, spammers use them to scan for email addresses, and they have many other uses.
Some of them are very useful because they help to make it possible for people to find us.
lilac
West yorks uk

24-04-2014, 06:53 PM

I did this once on another forum..turned out a lot of the ''viewers'' were dyslexic..or had a poor education..
I don't care about that..they have a point of view..and I hope no-one is going to be snotty about spelling..
lilac
West yorks uk

24-04-2014, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Members are not obliged to answer every post, many look at the posts to see if the subject interests them, if so they will reply.

Others are guests who are may be looking for a new forum which interests them before they sign up and join.

Many of the 'guests' are not humans, they are 'spiders' - web robots which scan the pages of sites on the internet..
Web Robots (also known as Web Wanderers, Crawlers, or Spiders), are programs that traverse the Web automatically. Search engines such as Google use them to index the web content, spammers use them to scan for email addresses, and they have many other uses.
Some of them are very useful because they help to make it possible for people to find us.
Thanks Mags..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-04-2014, 06:57 PM

I did this once on another forum..turned out a lot of the ''viewers'' were dyslexic..or had a poor education..
I don't care about that..they have a point of view..and I hope no-one is going to be snotty about spelling..
Agree
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2014, 07:00 PM

Sorry I am one of those people who reads threads of interest to me but usually don't post unless I can make a "useful" contribution

Page 2 of 35 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top