Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 03:47 PM

Tedious Threads

Hi, I get notified of threads in my email, of course, but what can be done about stopping being notified about a few threads?

I really am bored of the same ole cr** on a couple, & I'm too busy to go looking for how to cancel notification.

Sorry I know its probably been asked a million times
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 03:59 PM

Re: Tedious Threads

When you get the e-mail notifying you of another posting you get the opportunity to "unsubscribe", you then don't get e-mails for that particular thread.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 04:43 PM

Oh lord, I just scrolled down & saw it, watta dope, thanks Alan!!
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
Oh lord, I just scrolled down & saw it, watta dope, thanks Alan!!
AC I was the same!! I only changed my settings yesterday!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2014, 10:49 PM

Were they always tedious or did they become tedious AC?
You must have subscribed in the first place?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2014, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Were they always tedious or did they become tedious AC?
You must have subscribed in the first place?
I was thinking the same thing Carol, what is boring to some may not be boring to others, for example Cricket is boring to me but others love it, horse racing is boring to others but not to me, soaps bore me to tears, but millions love them. I wonder if everyone sat back and thought "I wonder will this new thread be tedious" before they posted would anything be posted at all, for fear of it being tedious?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2014, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I was thinking the same thing Carol, what is boring to some may not be boring to others, for example Cricket is boring to me but others love it, horse racing is boring to others but not to me, soaps bore me to tears, but millions love them. I wonder if everyone sat back and thought "I wonder will this new thread be tedious" before they posted would anything be posted at all, for fear of it being tedious?
'perfick' !
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2014, 12:57 PM

I think some posts you contribute to, then it sort of goes in a different direction which is of no more real interest to you and you move on. That's how it is for me anyway. I love the variety of it all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2014, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I think some posts you contribute to, then it sort of goes in a different direction which is of no more real interest to you and you move on. That's how it is for me anyway. I love the variety of it all.
Yes - simple but affective ......
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

01-08-2014, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
'perfick' !
This was not supposed to be a 'lilac' type of thread Patsy, it was just a question for help to figure something out, simple. I realize you don't care for my threads so if you & jem find this tedious, it wasn't even meant to be a thread, let alone an exciting one.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top