Join for free
Page 43 of 52 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2010, 10:06 PM

Re: The insomniacs thread

Originally Posted by nero ->
I shall now shuffle off, . . not this mortal coil BTW, . . . would you believe I've put on a stone over the festive season . . I nearly fainted the other day on the scales, . . . anyways, I fasted for 24 hours and lost 7lbs

As Douglas MacArthur said in WW2 when leaving the Philippines, . . . "I shall return".
I also put on a stone over the festive season Nero, I'm gonna try and get it off as well.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 12:09 AM

I'm back, . . logged off earlier and did a disc de-frag, it's taken ages, . . it's well worth it though, the PC's a bit faster.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 12:13 AM

I'm back, . . logged off earlier and did a disc de-frag, it's taken ages, . . it's well worth it though, the PC's a bit faster.
I thought you were sleep walking Nero
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I thought you were sleep walking Nero

snort! . . . . what a terrible dream I've just had.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 12:30 AM

snort! . . . . what a terrible dream I've just had.
nero
Central Scotland

07-02-2010, 07:56 PM

I shall now go and watch a bit of TV . . if the commercials are abundant and frequent I'll put a DVD film on, .. those commercials really do my head in, . . especially that fat guy with the stupid moustache singing as though he's been castrated.

See you all tomorrow oFFers,
nero
Central Scotland

09-02-2010, 04:21 AM

What a day, what a day, . . it all went wrong when I diversified and worked on the motors, . . should've know better at my age, . . . . yeh, there's no fool like an old fool, . . aint been on e-bay yet to look for that auto changer, . . there aint enough hours in the day these days, . . they all said "enjoy your retirement Denis" when I finished working, .. jeez, I'm busier now than when I had a job, . . oh well, that's enough of a soliloquy for one night so I'll soddoff, . . remember and turn off the lights please.
nero
Central Scotland

09-02-2010, 05:06 AM

I'm still here, . . I bid for an auto-changer on e-bay and I watching the bids.
nero
Central Scotland

10-02-2010, 04:24 AM

I must hit the sack, . . this night owl lark is getting to be a habit, . . speaking of habits, . . those monks at Buckfast Abbey who make the jungle juice need their backsides kicked, . . they and their "wine" were under scrutiny last week, . . it's full of caffeine, . . no wonder the young ones go crazy after drinking it, . . it's time they put that muck in plastic bottles, . . I know of at least 4 injuries to dogs paws after the poor sods stood on the broken bottles.

Anyways, . . I'll soddoff now and get some sleep, . . I hope.
nero
Central Scotland

18-02-2010, 12:19 AM

Evening all, . . the last 2 days have been a nightmare, it all started going wrong when I fitted a CD auto changer in the Jeep, . . they don't make changers no more, everyone's using I-Pods or MP3's, . . anyways, I got a changer off E-Bay, it was delivered on Tuesday, . . some clown working for the post office dropped it which resulted in the CD trays jamming in the load mechanism.

I stripped the unit down and managed to get the trays free but oh my, it was a fiddly job. It's fortunate the guy who posted it to me had packed it up well 'else it could've been wrecked.

Time for bed I think, . . see you all tomorrow, . . I hope.

Page 43 of 52 « First < 33 41 42 43 44 45 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top