Join for free
Page 452 of 801 « First < 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2017, 10:44 PM

Re: Goodnight!

Goodnight All, so much to do, and so little time.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 10:04 PM

Tonight my prayers are with Surfermom, laying in bed with sore legs listening to the increasing wind.....Good Luck.

Spitty, take it easy and remember the old saying........Never do today, what you can always put off and do tomorrow.....

A big day for me tomorrow....Well......my car really......It goes in for it's MOT....
So I'm going to get rested up just incase it's bad news and Old Grey Fox has to revert to Shanks's Pony......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2017, 11:06 PM

Tomorrow sounds good, another day, another dime.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2017, 03:59 AM

Yes, tomorrow does look good, spitfire, I hope it holds true for you.

Most kind, OGF, I will keep you apprised of my mummification, but hopefully I will be back in the land of the living and stowing gear should the storm stay on track. I hope your girl does well with her MOT. It's a good thing I don't have to pass such an inspection .

Wishing the forum members safety, roadworthiness, and low emissions. Goodnight!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

05-10-2017, 11:02 PM

Another project completed, a new challenge tomorrow, Goodnight All.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 04:34 AM

Scratching, dogs barking, bushes rustling....

Outside, the cutest mother raccoon waddled out of the marsh, followed by four of her brood, stopping long enough to stand up and check out the humans staring back. Concerned about her kits' safety, the mom quickly turned around and broke the spell of their frozen fascination scurrying them into the forest of reeds. What a good mother she is...with nary a book, pediatrician, nor Google search to know what to do.

Goodnight, good mother raccoon. May your babies remain safe.

Goodnight, all. May your babies (old as they may be) remain safe too.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

06-10-2017, 10:19 PM

Goodnight All.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 10:22 PM

While shopping in my local Tesco this morning I was puzzled to see a lady in rather mature years strutting swiftly down the central isle of the supermarket. My attention was drawn to her height - several inches taller than myself - and also to her short black skirt and pink blouse. What is wrong with this picture I asked myself.....It wasn't until Mrs Fox explained that 'she' was in fact a 'he' that I could make sense of the situation..... Transvestites are as rare as hens teeth around here, but it made me think what a brave person he/she was......So why have I been thinking about it all day?.....It's certainly going to take some getting used to.....Strange times......Goodnight all.....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
While shopping in my local Tesco this morning I was puzzled to see a lady in rather mature years strutting swiftly down the central isle of the supermarket. My attention was drawn to her height - several inches taller than myself - and also to her short black skirt and pink blouse. What is wrong with this picture I asked myself.....It wasn't until Mrs Fox explained that 'she' was in fact a 'he' that I could make sense of the situation..... Transvestites are as rare as hens teeth around here, but it made me think what a brave person he/she was......So why have I been thinking about it all day?.....It's certainly going to take some getting used to.....Strange times......Goodnight all.....
It's a changing world.
I was thrown in New Orleans - Cos I am getting old!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

07-10-2017, 03:29 AM

I had no idea you were US bound, Sweetie Pie! I hope you had a wonderful vacation. Am I correct that you were in New Orleans? If so you were a mere three hour drive from where I live. Regardless, I hope your travels were adventurous and that my kinsmen were welcoming all along your journey. NOLA (New Orleans, LA) is a most unusual and unique place.

I hope that in our oldish age we can be true to ourselves and enjoying the world that is evolving before our very eyes...it's been quite a ride and it's getting more interesting by the minute. I would stop and scratch my head, but I am holding on for all I've got .

Goodnight fellow quinquagenarians!

Page 452 of 801 « First < 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top