Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

24-05-2021, 09:00 AM

Re: Hello from Sweden or as we say Hej från Sverige!

Thanks for the welcome messages everyone.

Yes jbr hej (hello) is pronounced hey and it’s quite common to say it if you’re out walking or cycling and meet someone. But not on a crowded city street of course.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2021, 09:29 AM

Hi

You are a breath of fresh air on here.

We are lucky to have you.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 09:22 PM

Hi Ullabi, I hope you’re enjoying this forum and l think you are settling in really well.

I just wanted to say, Thank You for your ‘Friendship Request’ That l have accepted.
I wanted to send you a message to say, Thank You but realised you won’t qualify for messages just yet.

Thank You again. xx
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2021, 10:05 PM

What a heart warming reading that was. My daughter has been through hell and back with a double mastectomy.. a few years ago now and has had to adapt to having no hair or eyebrows or eyelashes which is important to a female...one arm in a special sleeve because all glands had to be removed and she is a different person now..sad that side of it...but she lived against all odds and now instead of being a good hairdresser she is a carer to the elderly..quite amazing what drives people which comes full circle back to UUabi....thanks for all your interesting and without any doubt gutsey attitude to life, so comes through in your postings....you astound me
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

07-06-2021, 07:19 AM

Thanks for your messages Art and Dianne.

Yes I'm enjoying the forum and making my own small contributions.

I'm glad that your daughter has been able to adapt to her new life after her struggle with cancer Dianne. I know how much of a challenge it can be. Has she lost her hair etc permanently?
Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

11-06-2021, 10:21 PM

I thought you must have been here longer, you seem such a great part of this forum. So happy to mix with all the lovely people here. This forum has a wonderful vibe!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

15-06-2021, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Teacup ->
I thought you must have been here longer, you seem such a great part of this forum. So happy to mix with all the lovely people here. This forum has a wonderful vibe!
Thanks Teacup. I do enjoy making my small contributions and hope people appreciate them.

Also hope that other members who may have a disability or health problem can be inspired by seeing and reading about what my mum, my girlfriend and l are able to do
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 12:10 PM

hej
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

25-06-2021, 01:20 PM

Hi Ullabi.

I'm new here too. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I hope we become friends at some stage in the future.

Nearest I got to Stockholm was Malmo. Went there from Copenhagen on the ferry when I was in the Royal Navy. Can't remember much about it because we were so drunk! LOL!

All the best to you, mate!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top