Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 05:28 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, the rain has finally stopped for a few hours but more forecast for later they say..

We'll be off to the forest right after breakfast before it has the chance to rain again but no other plans as yet, just take it as it comes I guess.

Have a pleasant day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 06:04 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

Today is a special day because after such a long time in lockdown we are actually meeting pals at a restaurant tonight... it seems like forever since we were able to do that so its a really special day.

Have a good day everyone....hope the sun shines
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 08:05 AM

Morning all.

After dog walk n breakfast I might go to town and to the library. There is a reserved book waiting for me. No other plans though might hoover part of the GF I missed out yesterday.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone! Waking up to sunshine for a change, which is heartening! I quickly moved all the plants to the windowsills so they could sunbathe, heh! No plans really today, just pottering about. Have a lovely day everybody
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 08:40 AM

Good morning everyone, another miserable day. Have a good day, take care and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:17 AM

Good morning everyone it's chilly but at least its fine .
I want to do some work in the garden but fear it is too wet.

I spent a large part of yesterday looking for my lost 'best glasses', I cant read write or sew without them . Having looked everywhere, I even went through the rubbish bin I was in despair when I pulled out a foot stool last night to sit on it to take a phone call and found then behind it. What a waste of a day
Lots to catch upon after yesterday
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:27 AM

Morning all...... Moyra, do you mean it's miserable weather or that you are feeling unhappy. If you are unhappy then smile and show us your teeth....NO, I don't mean pass them round. Now put them back in and eat your toast.
Have a nice day everybody.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:48 AM

Good morning all, sunny, calm and dry here.

Washing is out on the line and will hopefully dry today.

A few jobs to do around the house then pottering in the garden later.

Enjoy your day....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone

I spent a large part of yesterday looking for my lost 'best glasses', I cant read write or sew without them . Having looked everywhere,
I fully sympathize with you Meg. This is always happening to me. Luckily I can still see through my old pair so I often have to turn to them. Glad you found them in the end.

Just housework planned for me today - maybe have a short walk round the local pond if the weather permits.

Have a good day all.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2021, 11:19 AM

Good morning all.

Just back from having my second jab and then shopping, the rest of my day will be spent just pottering about.

Enjoy your day everybody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top