Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:46 AM

Re: French Compulsory Vaccines ?

I said there would be violence, and now here we are. People will be stopped in the street and asked to prove their vaccine status to "covid officials". How grotesque is that - it's like the 1940's.

The really enemy now is not COVID, it's governments using it as a lever to control the people.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...cine-passports
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Now they have to do it to enter a night club, or a pub or a cinema or going on holiday.
I never go to night clubs, pubs or cinemas, and I never go on holiday. People like me are being overlooked. They should require us to have a vaccination certificate in order to be allowed to stay at home, so that I, too, can have something to feel outraged about.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I never go to night clubs, pubs or cinemas, and I never go on holiday. People like me are being overlooked. They should require us to have a vaccination certificate in order to be allowed to stay at home, so that I, too, can have something to feel outraged about.
It's time for you meds, Harbal.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 09:10 AM

It's time for you meds, Harbal.
Thank you for reminding me, Bread.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:04 AM

Hey! That's a damn good ideal. I'll put ours in a picture frame and feel outraged on a regular basis!
Harbal
South Yorkshire

15-07-2021, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Hey! That's a damn good ideal. I'll put ours in a picture frame and feel outraged on a regular basis!
I always feel a great sense of achievement when you agree with me about something, Todger.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:21 AM

I always feel a great sense of achievement when you agree with me about something, Todger.
LOL! It's usually impossible not to!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 11:02 PM

Coercive social control, which protesters say infringe the freedom of choice of those who do not want the vaccination.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

19-07-2021, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Coercive social control, which protesters say infringe the freedom of choice of those who do not want the vaccination.
We will see the introduction of social credits soon.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-07-2021, 12:44 PM

We will see the introduction of social credits soon.
Might not be a bad idea.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top