Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 07:40 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Grey and overcast here, rain this morning is forecast. Brighter with showers later though. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Maybe a visit to the shops today, nothing urgent so perhaps if it's raining I will do that tomorrow!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:01 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

A much brighter day here.

I will be attempting to put up shelving in my new shed, it is a click and lock system I had in my garage at my old house, so will need some significant alterations.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:03 AM

Morning all.

Blatantly copying Baz's introductory post this morning, it's grey and ominous threatening much rain later. I'll also be visiting the shops (for something to do as usual) and venturing out for a walk somewhere, pending the severity of the rain.
Toying with the idea of going to the flicks again...

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:11 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Dark, gloomy and very wet here today.

I need potatoes - but not badly enough to suffer a soaking.

Lots of computer based stuff to do today - spreadsheets to update, moer to add to the novel, emails to send etc.,

Swimmy
- good to know you are recovering well and up to DIY staff again.

Floydy - any particular film in mind?

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:11 AM

Morning all.

Dry and Dull here.

Builder coming at 8.30am to make good the walls in En-Suite.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning all a warm but overcast one here in the SW....

SIL’s hospital visit went well yesterday, nothing to worry about, all part of the healing process.

We’re taking him to his first Physiotherapy session at a different hospital this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:45 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today Tony & I are attending a funeral & a birthday. The funeral is an old friends who dies of prostate cancer. The service is at the local Baptist Chapel this morning.

This afternoon it's grandson Josh's birthday so we will be having a family celebration after school.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:53 AM

Crikey Carol, a day of extremes for you there...

Good morning all, dank wet and miserable here, and the weather is awful too...

Back now from walking the dogs and just getting us all dried off and enjoying a steaming brew before tackling the bathroom cleaning. Bangers and mash for lunch yum yum...

Have a good day everyone
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:04 AM

Good morning all grey and damp, they say the sun will come out later. Not sure what to do today, got a lot of bits to finish. Hubby looks a lot better today after his fall on Sunday, so will wait and see if he feels like doing anything. Pork chop mash and fried onions for tea tonight. Hope you all have a good day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 09:08 AM

Morning all.

I.ve got the day off work today so me and my Bessie are going for a swim then lunch.

Will visit dad after then taking my son for his diabetic eye screening.

This evening i.m going to get stuck into my Spanish lesson.

Enjoy your day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top