Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 06:02 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Rise and shine - another day of free showers for all!

Going to do a raid on Sainsbury's when they open at 7:00am, my little furry food processors say that stocks are running low. Supermarkets are just about bearable at that time of day - plus the round trip is a 2 mile walk - good exercise!

Then I must go into town - to the market for fresh vegs, the fishmonger, cheesemonger and butchers. Will walk there - 3.5 miles - but come home by bus.

Have a fun day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 07:03 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning Tabbles and to all else later on. Dull here and spitting with rain at the moment so are heading out now, hoping to walk the dogs before it gets any heavier.

No plans yet for the rest of the day other than chatting on the phone to a long lost cousin in Sydney, who we are now hoping to go and see in November.

Have a good weekend everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 07:45 AM

Good morning everyone

Its like a monsoon here in Yorkshire absolutely tipping it down....

Have my little grandson coming to stay later so I'm looking forward to that....really hoping the rain clears for tomorrow because we are supposed to be going to see the cycle race....looks like we will be making use of brollies

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 07:56 AM

No improvement in the weather then? Apparently not. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 07:56 AM

Morning all.

No plans for the weekend. My normal Saturday afternoon out with my buddies is on indefinite hold until after my operation, so that's a bit of a blow.
Probably pop out somewhere for a walk and go shopping with Mrs. F.

Have a nice day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:11 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's mostly housework for me today.
At some point I want to nip & see a lady I swap books with but nothing else planned.

Barry - a trip to Australia - wow!!!

Floydy - why can't you go out with your mates & just have a soft drink?

Have a good day all.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:14 AM

HI all. Have a great day. I did
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

It's mostly housework for me today.
At some point I want to nip & see a lady I swap books with but nothing else planned.

Barry - a trip to Australia - wow!!!

Floydy - why can't you go out with your mates & just have a soft drink?

Have a good day all.
It's not the same Carol. It's no fun watching other people enjoying a few drinks and I'm sober. I don't go out to get hammered, just a few sociable pints anyway.
It's not the alcohol either, it's the volume of liquid which, like too much food, causes the hernia to pop out and be really uncomfortable.
Hopefully the operation will come soon as this is making me depressed now.
No more will be said, back to the Good Morning thread...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:25 AM

Morning all.

Sunny here, a bit windy and chilly.

Not going out today as we have friends coming from London to visit us about 12 noon.

Have a nice day all.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:47 AM

Good morning all bright and sunny day today after hours of rain yesterday. Going to do some sowing and ironing.
Barry how wonderful, I found my hubbies cousin in Australia doing his family tree. Hope you in joy Australia as much as we did would go back in a heart beat, but because of hubbies MS we can not. We went for a month, it was wonderful. What part are you going to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top