Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 08:40 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Morning all I was supposed to be going a walk with the twins but have hurt my knee again climbing a ladder to trim a shrub.
So we are going to a playground instead, I dare not push the walking , I have to be able to walk Chloe.

Enjoy your day
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

No chance of me starting the thread earlier this morning – far too busy sleeping!

Cold here again this morning. A fine and dry day ahead with plenty of sunshine, rain and brisk winds developing overnight. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

No plans for today, much the same as usual. When I am ready to start my day, whenever that is, I will find something that needs doing.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 08:57 AM

Good morning all ...... I thought I had missed a night’s sleep last night when I saw this thread!

A lot cooler today but not enough to turn the CH on yet. A few aches and pains today after stretching over the side flower borders on a step ladder to finish the fence painting but it’s finished at last.

Enjoy your day everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 09:22 AM

Morning all
Nice and bright again, but every day has begun like that this week until the rain comes down later.

Late up for me this morning. I'm trying to get used top my new tooth pallet because it was painful sleeping last night. After today I can remove it at bedtime so it won't be so bad.

Nothing much planned today but it's my elder stepdaughter's 3rd wedding anniversary so some of the family are going out to an Italian restaurant later.

Have a nice day all
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 09:51 AM

Good morning all it’s coldddddd my bones hate the cold. It 5c at mo going to get up to 13c cloudy sunny day. Not doing much today because yesterday day it was an early start hubby had rehab for his MS an hour to get there then the wait then an nearly 2 hours to get home as traffic was horrendous, good I had left chicken stew in slow cooker. Hope you all have a good day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 10:21 AM

Good morning all.
A bright but cold start, with more wind and wet forecast for later today.

Managed to get 75 Wallflowers planted yesterday, 2 roses dug up, and a shrub planted, which didn't do my back a lot of good!

Today it is Asda day - that's exciting ey.

Enjoy whatever you're doing folks.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 10:42 AM

Good morning from Foxy's world....
Noticed a few 'late nighters' or 'early morning'ers' today......You'll regret going to bed late when you are all napping in the afternoon.....

I had a brilliant nights sleep thanks.....Just a couple of toilet visits where I didn't even have to open my eyes.....

I decided to take a course of Iron tablets (I know! I should have put it in the 'Babe MAGNET thread) and I don't know if they started working already but I had an extraordinary energy packed run this morning....No tiredness at all in my quads, something that has been bothering me for the last few months.

Not a record time, but still very shifty.....Just like me...
So it's off to the lakeside shopping outlet later with Mrs Fox for some lunch and a walk round the lake....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2019, 11:28 AM

A very late good morning to you all, overcast here but dry at the moment and a frost earlier, sign of the times I guess...

Just back from taking Mum to the hospital to see the consultant about her hip. She had a replacement 25 years ago and it is wearing out now causing mobility problems and pain, but it sounds like too big an operation to replace it and the outcome wouldn't be guaranteed, so it looks like just more pain relief is the only option...

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top