Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 06:54 AM

Saturday good morning

Morning everyone
Up early ( for me on a Saturday), car booked in for service, first thing, then off to the shops, flu jab booked for this afternoon, and then a nap later have a great day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 07:13 AM

Re: Saturday good morning

Morning all.

Dull and miserable here.

Off to the shops soon.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:05 AM

Good morning all.

Sort of grey and wishy washy here - the sky can't make up it's mind whether to rain or not.

Might go into to town to the market or I might not. See, I can't make up my mind either - must be catching!

Have a fun day.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:13 AM

Pretty dull and rainy here too. But here we go into a long labor day weekend in New South Wales and there's some sun on the way. Have a great weekend all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast here but dry until this evening then another deluge they say....

Just back from walking the dogs and grabbing a brew before heading over to Mum's to do a few tidying up jobs in the garden. Nothing else planned other than mushroom omelette for lunch.

Have a pleasant day folks
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:35 AM

Good morning - Thanks for the good wishes yesterday Mags. No plans for this morning but I'll be going to see my brother this afternoon if the rain holds off. I expect family will be visiting later. I'll have to leave them to it if I do go to see my brother.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 08:54 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Another late post, this is becoming a habit lately as I am too busy sleeping!

Overcast this morning and chilly. Bright spells are forecast for this morning with some rain later in the afternoon. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

A late start for me today. No plans as yet, the day will just unfold, as it usually does!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing today.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 09:10 AM

Morning all.

Last training session for pup this morning. I'm hoping he won't get a test because he will fail.

have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 09:12 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I'm looking forward to a nice peaceful day - maybe do some jobs in the garden and sort my wardrobes out a bit more.
I went out a lot last week & feel like I need to recharge my batteries..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 09:51 AM

Good morning everyone

I have already driven to the recycling tip in town and got rid of my garden waste. One more tree to sort out at the front then most of the heavy gardening work is done for the year.
I can relax now and have an easy day. First job, wash the kitchen floor.

Enjoy your day .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top