Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 06:49 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Morning all!

Pouring with rain here - and due to last all day!

Bought some lovely leeks yestermorn - will turn them into soup for lunch and make some crusty bread to go with them.

Also - working on a jigsaw puzzle - Floydy's fault.

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 07:06 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Hi

Good Morning All.

Just a few showers forecast today, so some more gardening for me.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 07:42 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It is tipping down with rain here this morning and has been for most of the night. Heavy and persistent rain is forecast as likely for the remainder of the day. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

Definitely nothing will be done outside, today will just unfold as each day usually does!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing today.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 08:01 AM

Yes afraid this rain is set in for the day across most of the country. Try and stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Amber and I are about to go out and get wet, neither of us like it. God bless everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 08:23 AM

Good morning everyone

Looks like a miserable day here too.

Out with pals later in Harrogate for coffee then out tonight with pals for an Italian...so quite a busy day for me ....it's a nice busy though.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 08:29 AM

Good morning all, heavy rain here overnight but eased now and just forecast for light showers later...

No plans for today other than pottering around in the garden if the weather allows, just tuna and jacket spud for lunch so no pressure cooking...

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 08:44 AM

Morning all.

Pouring of rain here to and for the rest of the day. I was hoping to go into the garden and cut a bush down, but that's out of the question now.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone a fine morning after a very wet night .

I want to tackle sorting the filing cabinet full of papers in the spare room, I need to be in the right mood for it though and don't know if I am.

I will have my porridge and decide .
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:25 AM

Morning all
Wet all day here today, so nothing planned, might get my winter clothes out, and sort my wardrobe,
Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning all a sunny start to the day here in the SW with no rain forecast.

Hoping to get out in the garden to clear all the leaves that have dropped in the past few days.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top