Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 05:43 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning all,

Pouring with rain here - but warm. May have thunder storms later.

No fixed plans - having a serendipity day!

Enjoy your day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 06:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who follow.

Raining here this morning, warm though. The forecast – scattered showers, sometimes thundery. Brighter spells between showers. Windy later in the afternoon. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

Nothing specific to do today. No doubt I can find something that needs attending to though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 07:04 AM

Morning everyone, not raining at the moment but a poor forecast again for later...

Just off out with the dogs and then a visit to see my Mum afterwards, with maybe a film then this afternoon.... but I'm perfectly flexible if anyone has any better ideas...

Enjoy your Sunday folks
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 07:11 AM

Hi all. YOu probably don't want to hear about the weather here. So I'll just say g'day and take off to do more painting.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 07:31 AM

Hi

Extremely wet here, the garden is flooded and the River will be into the Car Parks later this morning.

A stay in day, watching the F1.

Have a good day all.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 07:42 AM

Morning all.

Same here, pouring down. I reckon most of you will be visiting garden centres.

No plans for me also apart from dropping my granddaughter off at home as she stayed over with us last night.

Have a good day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 08:58 AM

Good morning everyone very soggy here after a night of heavy rain.

I want to give Chloe a bit of a tidy after preparing lunch . I like to get everything ready to cook , jacket potatoes with grated cheese, runner beans and a tomato and basil salad so quick and easy to prepare.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's raining here today so no particular plans - might call to see grandson Jason at some point as we don't see a lot of him since he started his new job.

Later we may watch BGT which we recorded last night. It's good to run through the boring parts.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 09:13 AM

Morning all.

We had a heavy shower at 2.30am this morning, but its not raining now, just dull and wet outside.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 09:16 AM

Good morning all another rainy corner here in the SW.

I managed to dodge the showers yesterday and planted up a few pots of tulips and daffs. Hoping for a bright spell sometime today as I also have some crocus bulbs to plant.

Enjoy your day everyone, stay dry...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top