Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 04:27 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Dark out at this unearthly hour but it’s dry. The forecast being for a largely dry day with sunny spells, perhaps the odd spot of rain later this afternoon. Maximum temperature 16ºC.

Out for lunch with my daughter today, it will be nice to see her and catch up on all her news!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 05:26 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning Baz and to all to post later..... clear sky here and a dry day forecast methinks, nice....

My Jeep is going in for MOT retest this morning so fingers crossed, and this afternoon I'll be going over to my Mum's to give her lawns a (hopefully) final cut.

Have a pleasant Thursday everyone
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 06:41 AM

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 07:15 AM

Good morning all.

Dry outside a little bit chilly but the sun will be out later.

Going into Town this morning, OH got to have his Eyes Tested, then off to buy a few things, then back home to do some gardening.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 07:35 AM

Hi

Good Morning All'

I had a very upset tummy last night, no idea what caused it, so feeling groggy and taking things easy this morning.

I must finishing some painting this afternoon, the stair rail needs to go back up whilst my lodgers are still here.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 08:18 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 08:19 AM

Good morning all clear sky and sunny here...

Off to the hospital shortly with Mr Mags for his 3 monthly Glaucoma check, he hates anyone touching his eyes, even I have a job putting his eyedrops in every night.

Enjoy your day everyone
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 08:24 AM

Morning everyone.

Am having new carpet on the stairs and landing today, so the perils of catching our feet on the existing gripper rods will soon be a thing of the past, not only to our relief but also for the cats who have been tentative in their usage over the last few days.

Hope you're feeling better later swim, and that Mr Mag's and susie's OH's eyes work out.

Have a good day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 08:24 AM

Good morning everyone

I ended up in Northallerton yesterday....I looked out for you Tabs we had lunch at Barkers 1882...lovely.

Off looking at wallpaper today and ideas for my lounge which I want to decorate before Christmas....should be fun

Have a good day all whatever's planned.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Good Morning All'

I had a very upset tummy last night, no idea what caused it, so feeling groggy and taking things easy this morning.

I must finishing some painting this afternoon, the stair rail needs to go back up whilst my lodgers are still here.

Have a good day all.
I hope you’ll feel better soon Swimmy....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top