Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 06:18 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Morning all.

Weather: same old.

Some shopping for food today, Tesco and Aldi probably. I also want a couple of heavyweight sweaters for the winter, maybe Matalan for those.

Have a nice day all
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 06:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Good morning, looks like it just might be dry today. We have a river alert in place, to dark to check river came to see how high it is. I have 3 parcels coming today so got to stay in and wait. Might do some sowing, brought some material to make so new cushions week’s ago. Hope you all have a good day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 06:57 AM

Good morning everybody.

I woke up an hour ago with excruciating cramp in my calf muscles so here I am - No way could I get back to sleep after that.
I'm just enjoying a mug of coffee & a flit round my favourite sites. I'm going to try & settle down reading a book in a minute - this often sends me back to sleep. I think 9.00am is a nice time to get up...

This afternoon I'm hoping to go to my aqua fit class at the local pool & this evening meeting Ady & family for a meal.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 07:06 AM

Good morning everyone, still dank and dark here but just about to head out with the dogs for an hour, maybe catch up with you all later.

Have a pleasant day folks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 07:43 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Bit damp around the edges here today - and likely to stay so. I am out of potatoes but can't be bothered to change and head into town to the market. Will stay in my scuffies and give the village shop a try instead - their price per kilo may be dearer than the market but - at least that is all I will buy there. If I go into town I may fall into temptation and spend more - especially at the fishmonger or cheesemonger!

Have a fun day.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 08:16 AM

Morning everyone
Another day just chillin, nothing planned, see what the day brings, have a good day all...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 08:22 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 08:24 AM

Good morning all.

Its dry and mild outside.

Might be able to go outside and do some gardening today, before it starts raining again.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 08:43 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry this morning, but you need wellies to walk on the lawns.

I am feeling tired today, so some paperwork awaits.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2019, 09:05 AM

Good morning everyone dark and damp, I hope it clears enough to dry the washing.
It is my Daughter in Laws grandmothers funeral today too so hoping it stays fine for the family.

I am not feeling great with some kind of respiratory tract virus. Staying in bed was a temptation but not something I ever do.

I am making beef curry for the family this morning , the meat has been resting in a dry rub of spices overnight so should be fragrant and tender.

Enjoy your day .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top