Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 06:47 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good Morning everyone.

Cold and wet here today - and rather windy!

Going to pull up the drawbridge and hibernate in the craft room with my College books - second assignment is due on the 14th - and I am only half way through!

Have a fun day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 07:17 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning everybody.

I'm becoming an insomniac - been awake & pottering about since 4.30 am. It's been a productive time - I've done some more Christmas shopping online and ordered my wines & spirits from Sainsbury's to be collected tomorrow.

Later this morning I'm going Christmas shopping to Chesterfield with granddaughter Taylor. Thank goodness for Primark - I hope to get it done in there.
Tony refuses to come with us but he's expecting me to go a walk with him when I get back!!

Quite a full day really.

Have a good day everybody.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 07:56 AM

Good morning everyone

Carol I have been up since 4.30am too infuriating isn't it !

Going out to my very favourite pub for lunch today it's always lovely...The Alice Hawthorne going with pals and it's quite a drive but luckily I'm not driving....phew

Have a great day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->

Later this morning I'm going Christmas shopping to Chesterfield with granddaughter Taylor.
I love Chesterfield - some lovely shops there. Not a Primark fan myself but I know it appeals to the youngsters. Good luck with the shopping.

Originally Posted by summer ->
Going out to my very favourite pub for lunch today it's always lovely...The Alice Hawthorne .
I like that place - the food is always delicious! Have fun.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 08:35 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Very high winds forecast mid morning onwards.

A stay in day after an early trip to the recycling.

Have a good day all, whatever you are doing.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 08:43 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

A windy day is forecast for today with strong gusts at times. Mostly dry with sunny
spells but with isolated showers. Maximum temperature 9ºC.

A day to myself today with the odd mundane household chore to be undertaken.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start after a very wet and windy night.

I am mince pie making this morning to take for the family when I go to the toddler twins nativity at their nursery.
I made 2.5 litres of mincemeat and will be using the last of it so will have to make more this week.

Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

I'm becoming an insomniac - been awake & pottering about since 4.30 am. It's been a productive time - I've done some more Christmas shopping online and ordered my wines & spirits from Sainsbury's to be collected tomorrow.

Later this morning I'm going Christmas shopping to Chesterfield with granddaughter Taylor. Thank goodness for Primark - I hope to get it done in there.
Tony refuses to come with us but he's expecting me to go a walk with him when I get back!!

Quite a full day really.

Have a good day everybody.
Carol I used to love shopping in Chesterfield the market had lots of fresh vegetables.

The town hasn't been the same since the Co-op closed , my sister used to go every week but rarely goes now .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 10:39 AM

up early and been for a trip to the dump. Cutting down that bush took most of the estate car room and still got more to go. Just gort to cut up that log (see gardening section) before I start on next bush.
well that is the last bit in the evening photo cut up, so as my back is killing me best to do no more for the rest of the day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2019, 10:46 AM

Morning all

A beautiful day here after a very rainy and windy night.

Picking up a very comfortable "TV chair" and foot stool this morning for my man cave. Ordered some Pink Floyd cushions for it.

Later, my wife is being treated to a family meal out at a village pub for her birthday, which was yesterday.

Have a nice day all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top