Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2018, 07:47 PM

Re: Keeping Faith

Started to watch again and have done some resurch...I no I'm sad.

First... its her real life husband that went missing.

Second.... Although born in Wales she had to be taught Welsh the only one of the cast who could not speak it.

In ep 4 there was a girl with deformed arms.

Name of Jenna Preece she has a face book page and a very interesting person working for the disabled......was threating of having her disabled car taking away.

https://www.facebook.com/jenna.preece.92

PS Confirmed they are doing a second series
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 11:03 AM

I downloaded this the other night and l have watched three episodes. It seems good.

From this thread, l expected it to be in the Welsh language with subtitles but in this one l am watching, they speak in the English language.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->

Second.... Although born in Wales she had to be taught Welsh the only one of the cast who could not speak it.

Name of Jenna Preece she has a face book page and a very interesting person working for the disabled......was threating of having her disabled car taking away.

not sad at all ,im glad theres going to be another series,i shall be watching to see how Steve gets on.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bobby Àmericano ->
Wow, you speak Welsh? I love languages and their relationship to each other. Having heard the beautiful Gaelic tongues, they sound like languages not related to anything European. But they are really cool. Especially when women speak it.
Have you see a Fish Called Wanda ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->

The new series starts tonight Galty. BBC1 9pm

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...ate-cast-plot/
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 01:49 PM

I’m afraid, l won’t be watching it. I watched three episodes of the the first series and lost interest. There’s nothing to hold you!
I am not keen on Eve Myles, l’m not sure what it is about her? Maybe, it’s her Peter Sutcliffe front teeth that put me off!
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 02:36 PM

I agree with Art. The saga about her missing husband got incredibly tedious after a while, so I for one, won't be up for any more. Mind you, I did like the police woman character. In fact, I rather fancied her!!

galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The new series starts tonight Galty. BBC1 9pm

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...ate-cast-plot/
LD

Thanks for the link.

Did say that it was broardcast in May on Welsh TV in Welsh but with English sub titles.

And its still on I player
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2019, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
I agree with Art. The saga about her missing husband got incredibly tedious after a while, so I for one, won't be up for any more. Mind you, I did like the police woman character. In fact, I rather fancied her!!

I remember you saying that John.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-07-2019, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I’m afraid, l won’t be watching it. I watched three episodes of the the first series and lost interest. There’s nothing to hold you!
I am not keen on Eve Myles, l’m not sure what it is about her? Maybe, it’s her Peter Sutcliffe front teeth that put me off!
Harsh!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top