Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:46 PM

Re: Do you flounce , have you ever flounced?

Originally Posted by carol ->
Nah - flouncers need to put a cap on their tempers.
Most of them come back anyway.
Funny that Carol, having a temper must be real baggage .

I recon I lose mine perhaps once in 15 years , then it only last seconds. Strange folk.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
The Lazarus Effect, heck real spooky. That for us mortals we remain alive long after being pronounced dead, worse we are aware.

The reason for the rope and bells fitted from above ground down to coffins in the Middle Ages .

For whom the bell tolls, the final flounce . Will Mort come back...don't miss the next installment.

You mean like Mortsafes ...

To keep out the Resurrectionists.

dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You mean like Mortsafes ...

To keep out the Resurrectionists.

Heck, how many groats was a burial plan
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:00 AM

I once threatened to leave on another site, then l realised what a pathetic person l was, as it would be my loss and nobody else's.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:02 AM

I do have to say Art .. you would be greatly missed. More than you'd think, I'm sure.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I do have to say Art .. you would be greatly missed. More than you'd think, I'm sure.
In my dreams! Morti, ln my dreams!!

If you are correct, shall l do a pretend flounce, you do a leaving present collection for me and we'll donate the money to Flouncers Anonymous?!!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

31-10-2016, 12:13 AM

Well if it's cash you want to raise we'd get more if you were kidnapped and demanded a ransom. The guys here would do the gentlemanly thing and do you proud.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 09:07 AM

I've never left in temper but a point of principle has made me leave a forum and boredom has done it too. I've also left if I was invited to another better forum especially if many of my forum friends have gone there too.

I'm never sure it's fair to call all leavers flouncers nor to say people shouldn't say goodbye. I've been left wondering where some people have gone, are they ok, not well etc a simple good bye stops that worry.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
That is it really, have you ever left a forum or flounced out as folk call it.

I never never have, not my thing. I have committed suicide on some forums when my name character was getting boring for me.

I remember on one forum posting a picture of a ring of totally naked women in a circle laying on the floor (thought that will do it]

Then I posted "Sorry friends I am leaving, I have found a better circle of friends"

Next poster came on and said "that will get you banned, but I had a good look"

Next poster came on (posts here) and posted "I had a bloody good look"
I get very fed up with the forums on which I post from time to time, like this one, and flounce off for a while. Some I have left for good, like another over 50s forum where the ADMIN are far too intrusive and make money taking the gullible for a ride, imo.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 10:21 AM

I wonder who made up the word flounce? In my mind it conjures up a Mrs Bouquet type figure wearing an over the top chiffon blouse type thing flouncing out and declaring we are not amused... Lol I know, I have a strange imagination.... I'll get me coat

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top