Join for free
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

30-08-2013, 08:08 PM

Healthy Website Link

I have been visiting this website for quite awhile now,it is probably the most informative non pushy natural health site for the health concious person,i thought you would like the link.
Type in any illness in the searchbox and it gives you a wealth of information,i spend hours in there sometimes!

http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/index.php

Kind Regards Billy
CoZme
New Member!
VE
CoZme is female 

11-07-2014, 01:24 AM

Re: Healthy Website Link

Hello. I joined this forum yesterday...my first forum ever...and have been browsing since then. The first question that came to mind as I viewed the probiotic threads that were dated 2013 was basically...What would happen if I posted a reply months later...of if that was something that simply was not done. Then, I encountered this post about a health site one man felt was helpful to him...and I see that his account is closed and the word "banned" is present. I was considering posting the URL for what I feel is a helpful health-related site. It would not be advertizing, in my mind, since it has nothing directly to do with anyone I know. Just in case, though, never mind that thought. I suppose if none of you respond to this, it didn't get viewed? (I will try to remember to check back, but sometimes my mind simply moves on to other things, so no promises.)
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by CoZme ->
Hello. I joined this forum yesterday...my first forum ever...and have been browsing since then. The first question that came to mind as I viewed the probiotic threads that were dated 2013 was basically...What would happen if I posted a reply months later...of if that was something that simply was not done. Then, I encountered this post about a health site one man felt was helpful to him...and I see that his account is closed and the word "banned" is present. I was considering posting the URL for what I feel is a helpful health-related site. It would not be advertizing, in my mind, since it has nothing directly to do with anyone I know. Just in case, though, never mind that thought. I suppose if none of you respond to this, it didn't get viewed? (I will try to remember to check back, but sometimes my mind simply moves on to other things, so no promises.)
He wasn't banned because of this take a further look at other things he said - actually a lot was deleted as being offensive to many so it may be difficult to see the real picture.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 07:26 AM

Bonnie darlin' good morning and welcome - as you can see your 'post' actually got here and no it hasn't been deleted. The original poster (Billsteamshovel) was banned because of his obnoxious behaviour and contributions on others threads.
CoZme
New Member!
VE
CoZme is female 

15-07-2014, 04:37 AM

Thanks, Julie and Joe. Now I will feel more comfortable browsing and possibly adding my two cents worth on occasion -- in part due to better understanding how the forum works, and in part happy to see that truly our positive well-beings are have your help in being preserved.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 08:58 AM

Please note we do not allow the discussion of banned members .
Thank you
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:05 AM

I don't think we were talking about him just reassuring a new member of the rules, if we hadn't said anything they may have left thinking we are a very draconian forum
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't think we were talking about him just reassuring a new member of the rules, if we hadn't said anything they may have left thinking we are a very draconian forum
I think Meg just posted to make sure the thread didn't turn into a discussion about Bill. Hence why she left the other posts in place
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-07-2014, 03:06 PM

Ah that's ok then thought we were being told off for being helpful there

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top