Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 07:12 PM

Re: The Poor Old Plates

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Do you have a partner who shares the same bed?. I may try this tonight, but the wife may think I'm trying it on, albeit from an oblique angle..
I accept no responsibility for the outcome .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 07:39 PM

AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2014, 08:07 PM

Numbness and tingling in the feet is called Peripheral Neuropathy.

It's damage to the nerves leading to the feet, and can be caused by lots of things.

Diabetes
Alcohol
spinal stenosis
statin use
circulatory disorders
and idiopathic.. (means they don't know)

There are medications of course, but I have heard many people with peripheral neuropathy get relief from taking B vitamins... particularly, B1, B6 and B12. They seem to have a good effect on nerve disorders.
Curmudgeon
Surrey UK
Curmudgeon is male  Curmudgeon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2014, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Numbness and tingling in the feet is called Peripheral Neuropathy.

It's damage to the nerves leading to the feet, and can be caused by lots of things.

Diabetes
Alcohol
spinal stenosis
statin use
circulatory disorders
and idiopathic.. (means they don't know)

Their are medications of course, but I have heard many people with peripheral neuropathy get relief from taking B vitamins... particularly, B1, B6 and B12. They seem to have a good effect on nerve disorders.
and don't forget bad footwear !

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top