Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2014, 11:01 PM

Re: Who likes to stink?

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sounds like a Karcher 22 situation.

Or one of Boris's water cannons.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Very harsh some of you women.
Why harsh? How difficult is it to shower daily and use deodorant and change your socks and underwear?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Why harsh? How difficult is it to shower daily and use deodorant and change your socks and underwear?
What? Everyday?
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 09:01 AM

change your socks and underwear?
You mean take them back and get a refund ?

Good idea
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 09:20 AM

Why harsh? How difficult is it to shower daily ?
There are definite advantages if you're stinky
e.g. people tend not to sit next to you on public transport, so you can put your fish and chips on the other seat and eat in relative comfort
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
There are definite advantages if you're stinky
e.g. people tend not to sit next to you on public transport, so you can put your fish and chips on the other seat and eat in relative comfort

You wouldn't get away with that on the buses down here Rachel darlin' - you'd be thrown off or debarred from even getting on with inadequately wrapped fish 'n chips.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2014, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
You wouldn't get away with that on the buses down here Rachel darlin' - you'd be thrown off or debarred from even getting on with inadequately wrapped fish 'n chips.
Well the trick is to have them tightly wrapped (or well hidden) as you get on Shopping trolleys are very useful for this ~ you can get a whole load of booze in there too
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Funny this thread has coincided with us both saying odd how we had showers before bed last night, last walk of the evening was a bit sweaty. But still felt the need for a shower this morning to feel clean enough to start the day. Just about to have another now as I have cleaned the flat from top to bottom and feel a bit grimy again.
Isn't that normal though? I wouldn't feel right without having at least a shower in the morning and one before I go to bed now it is winter, more if I do anything strenuous.

When I was working I would have at least four showers a day. In summer, now retired I would have at least three showers each day if I did nothing.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Isn't that normal though? I wouldn't feel right without having at least a shower in the morning and one before I go to bed now it is winter, more if I do anything strenuous.

When I was working I would have at least four showers a day. In summer, now retired I would have at least three showers each day if I did nothing.
Yes it's normal for us, doesn't sound like it's normal for some though
GrumpyOldMan
USA
GrumpyOldMan is male  GrumpyOldMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2014, 07:17 PM

I like to shower every day. I used to work in public assistance and would come across people who didn't care much about hygiene. One time I came back from lunch and someone was stinking up the whole waiting room. I considered myself lucky I didn't have to interview that person. The only excuse for stinking like that is if you are homeless.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top