Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Marley
New Member!
Oxford
Marley is female 

23-06-2014, 09:40 PM

Re: Fractured radial neck

Thanks Patsy and you are right, I wasn't asking for advise just someone elses experience. It would be just nice to know that someone else took a few months to get back onto their bike properly or to do the gardening properly. Fracture clinic actually said it would take six weeks to heal and six months to get full movement back but didn't really mention the pain. It is improving so I am not worried and I am doing everything I normally do but some of it much slower. If someone can tell me theirs was sore for four months (aprox) but that they now have good painfree movement that would be great.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2014, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Don't feel a lecture is needed either gal - Marley was asking if someone has experienced the same, fair enough question, its good to share experience.
She wasn't asking for medical help, but the simplest of suggestions may have relieved the pain - nowt wrong with trying to be helpful, I wasn't suggesting life threatening ideas Just a friendly ear

Oh mea culpa
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Oh mea culpa
Ooooo loverly - Italian ........

'Ere - you fooled me - its not Italian at all

Its 'Latin'

non c`e problema

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top